John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Wiseguy »

Medellin refers to a time when one group controlled every aspect of the drug trade, providing a measure of order that we could control. And until somebody finds a way to convince 20% of the population to stop snorting and smoking that shit, order's the best we can hope for.
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Dont knock it to you try it 😀
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Scott D with Pennisi and LaVecchia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNr20ZoN1uE
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:57 pm Scott D with Pennisi and LaVecchia

JP is definitely my favorite of all the rats. At least he is not a fraudster. He does not try to soup himself up and speak about things that he read or have 4th hand knowledge of. He speaks on what he has actually experienced and knows first hand. Personally i think that his stories are the most genuine on the entire YouTube platform. John Pennisi is not another BS artist.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

hes interesting/ wonder what happen to all the bonannos guys who flipped after vitale and massino. no one but that guy and his son went with it. his storys are running put tho.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

He had his daughter on the show the other night to talk about how his time in prison/the life affected her. I was legit impressed. She was well spoken and offered valuable insight.

I think what’s interesting about Pennisi is he’s the only cooperator doing press/interviews that wasnt actually arrested. I mean he did the long prison stretch but when he became a cooperator, he wasn’t under investigation, he wasn’t facing an impending indictment. The Lukes thought he was a rat and when they realized he wasn’t it was too late, so he just walked into a federal building and cut a deal. He’s really unique in that regard. All these other guys got pinched.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:28 pm He had his daughter on the show the other night to talk about how his time in prison/the life affected her. I was legit impressed. She was well spoken and offered valuable insight.

I think what’s interesting about Pennisi is he’s the only cooperator doing press/interviews that wasnt actually arrested. I mean he did the long prison stretch but when he became a cooperator, he wasn’t under investigation, he wasn’t facing an impending indictment. The Lukes thought he was a rat and when they realized he wasn’t it was too late, so he just walked into a federal building and cut a deal. He’s really unique in that regard. All these other guys got pinched.
Yeah, he got the impression his days were numbered with them. In one interview, he talked about how he even warned one guy that he was carrying and to not even approach him. This must have been at the stage where he was estranged from the crew/family. The guy flat out said something like, "Yeah, I know. That's why I told them they'll have to use shotguns on you." That was all Pennisi needed to hear.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:57 pm Scott D with Pennisi and LaVecchia

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed being on it. John, Tom, and I talked for a while afterwards.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Penisi over here mocking his former compatriots for not wearing suits lol
https://sitdownnews.com/the-fashion-of-cosa-nostra/

I guess wiseguys don’t wear 5k suits to a hangout or when they go out to a bar lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:52 pm Penisi over here mocking his former compatriots for not wearing suits lol
https://sitdownnews.com/the-fashion-of-cosa-nostra/

I guess wiseguys don’t wear 5k suits to a hangout or when they go out to a bar lol
These guys today...they want to be buried in their tracksuits.
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

His articles are getting better. The writing style I mean.

As to this article, Modern mafiosi seem to be more versatile regarding fashion than previous generations. Merlino has a cool style, he mixes it up well with suits and casual wear.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Borello said in one of his interviews that Ronnie G would clown the guys in his crew if he didn’t think they were dressed right. He’d make them go home and change.
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

Montreal gangster tony mucci definitely has style.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2014/ ... dincidents
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

nice suit
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Wonder what Pennisi thinks of Borello being a Queens guy...