Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by JohnnySalami »

it has been debunked it wasn’t with in the mob. Between the Americans doing their own investigation and coming out inconclusive and the Sicilians being bummed out about it pretty sure If there was something within the mob it woulda came out already. It’s not hard to believe this kid has a couple loose screws up there
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

seems like in the wire taps the Americans weren’t upset over it happening because now got promoted but they respected the guys position when he was still around
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

So it wasnt the mob becauuuuuse.....checks notes..they say so. Got it.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Doubtful anything will happen to this guy. If I recall nothing happened to the guy who mugged Vincent Gigante's mother and that 20 years ago. I don't think anything ever happened to the guy who shot and paralyzed Gambino Capo John Giordano back in 1995. Plus of course they can't even be bothered to kill rats living right out in the open in their own turf.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

On the street they got no muscle pull to where they’ll put in that type of work. Not saying they won’t break knee caps but People know the consequences these days with cameras and shit almost positive they’ll get caught. In jail they may have some pull with a lifer who don’t give a shit even if they take care of the guys family give them a bag for doing it but far and few in between
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Extortion wrote:I don’t think Comello’s life is at risk in prison. Mobsters dont really whack people anymore or probably dont have manpower to whack someone in PC or even in GP nowadays and he could easily join a skinhead gang in prison and get protection. Prison is a whole other world. The most I could assume is that if hed be on the street on bail or whatever they MIGHT get him but otherwise I doubt any mobster would jeopardize making money for a revenge killing that is sanctioned or not..
If he will be in general population they'll get to him. I think it's bullshit to think the mob doesn't have this reach anymore. No skinhead gang is going to save his ass.

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Lupara wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:21 am
Extortion wrote:I don’t think Comello’s life is at risk in prison. Mobsters dont really whack people anymore or probably dont have manpower to whack someone in PC or even in GP nowadays and he could easily join a skinhead gang in prison and get protection. Prison is a whole other world. The most I could assume is that if hed be on the street on bail or whatever they MIGHT get him but otherwise I doubt any mobster would jeopardize making money for a revenge killing that is sanctioned or not..
If he will be in general population they'll get to him. I think it's bullshit to think the mob doesn't have this reach anymore. No skinhead gang is going to save his ass.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn H3113 met Tapatalk
He’s not a snitch so I don’t see why the skins would neglect a opportunity to make money.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

JohnnySalami wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:28 am
Lupara wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:21 am

Verstuurd vanaf mijn H3113 met Tapatalk
He’s not a snitch so I don’t see why the skins would neglect a opportunity to make money.
Exactly. The mob could maybe get to him in GP but unlikely this isnt the 70s
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JohnnySalami wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:28 amHe’s not a snitch so I don’t see why the skins would neglect a opportunity to make money.
Make money how? By having Comello's parents deposit money in their commissary?
All roads lead to New York.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:19 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:28 amHe’s not a snitch so I don’t see why the skins would neglect a opportunity to make money.
Make money how? By having Comello's parents deposit money in their commissary?
Yeah that’s how extortion works in prison have his family pay them even if it’s not in commissary money order it to the gang outside
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:11 am Doubtful anything will happen to this guy. If I recall nothing happened to the guy who mugged Vincent Gigante's mother and that 20 years ago. I don't think anything ever happened to the guy who shot and paralyzed Gambino Capo John Giordano back in 1995. Plus of course they can't even be bothered to kill rats living right out in the open in their own turf.

Pogo
I agree with you that nothing will happen to this guy and his family. Another example was Mike Genoveses brother was killed by a mentally challenged individual. John LaRocca convinced Genovese not to seek revenge. The mugging of the Chins Mom surprises me that there was no revenge. I think if there is any revenge it will be from the Inzerillo family in Italy.
Bkjo18thav
Associate

Post by Bkjo18thav »

That kid if he ever gets out he will be clipped for sure these new wannabes will do anything to get made , if he gets out and he is seen somewhere and a wannabes shoots it him that’s honor
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Bkjo18thav wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 pm That kid if he ever gets out he will be clipped for sure these new wannabes will do anything to get made , if he gets out and he is seen somewhere and a wannabes shoots it him that’s honor
This seems like a much likelier scenario than an order being handed down from the administration. Either some wanna be looking to make a name OR another criminal organization looking to score some points with the Gambino’s.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Amershire_Ed wrote:
Bkjo18thav wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 pm That kid if he ever gets out he will be clipped for sure these new wannabes will do anything to get made , if he gets out and he is seen somewhere and a wannabes shoots it him that’s honor
This seems like a much likelier scenario than an order being handed down from the administration. Either some wanna be looking to make a name OR another criminal organization looking to score some points with the Gambino’s.
One way or another he will be marked. It doesn't really matter if the order is given or not. The Gambinos don't have to put much effort into kiling him, because they have enough cloud for someone else to take that initiative. If they didn't, they would no longer be recognised as an organization. This guy's life is up for grabs and which inmate doesn't want to kill the guy who killed Frank Cali? Really, what's there to lose? Nobody but his own family would give a fuck if Comello dies.

Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »