Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by mafiastudent »

The guy is obviously whacked out of his mind, but it's curious as to whether his act is real or a put on either because that's what he wants or something the lawyer wants him to do. I would imagine he had a lawyer with him (maybe I'm wrong) when he was first interrogated, but they usually will tell you not to say a word -- something he didn't follow. So, it's possible he just started talking before he was represented. If he was high, as he stated, then it makes sense he would change his story however many times in the course of that interview.

It has to be hard for Cali's family to endure this BS, especially his young kids. I feel sorry for them. And no matter how you feel about Cali, those kids are innocent.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

How cops grilled alleged mob-boss killer on possible Mafia ties, rub-outs

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10/how ... -outs.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I'm still confused regarding the final result, meaning was it mob related or it wasn't?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Oooh.....Kay.....?

Dont know about you guys but I dont know what to think now. It is telling the cops like the rest of the UNIVERSE expected it was mobrelated.....

The guys story makes him out to be, like that guy that hit Anton Cermak, or some shit, I dont know.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Villain wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:49 am I'm still confused regarding the final result, meaning was it mob related or it wasn't?
It doesn’t seem to be mob related. Comello’s changed his story multiple times and i dont believe the mob would send him out of all people to kill Cali.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

slimshady_007 wrote:
Villain wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:49 am I'm still confused regarding the final result, meaning was it mob related or it wasn't?
It doesn’t seem to be mob related. Comello’s changed his story multiple times and i dont believe the mob would send him out of all people to kill Cali.
Nutjobs have been used before to kill people.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Slimshady_007 thanks for your reasonable answer but both Lupara and CabriniGreen also have a good point here
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

People are still questioning if this is mob related 🤣 you have to be as retarded as Comello to even think that
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Lupara wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:40 am
slimshady_007 wrote:
Nutjobs have been used before to kill people.
:lol:
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:55 am Oooh.....Kay.....?

Dont know about you guys but I dont know what to think now. It is telling the cops like the rest of the UNIVERSE expected it was mobrelated.....

The guys story makes him out to be, like that guy that hit Anton Cermak, or some shit, I dont know.
You seriously need help. After the first day of Cali being killed it was very clear it wasn't mob related
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

TommyGambino wrote:

You seriously need help. After the first day of Cali being killed it was very clear it wasn't mob related
Listen Tommy, just because your dad was capo di tutti capi doesn't mean you know everything.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Lupara wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 am
TommyGambino wrote:

Listen Tommy, just because your dad was capo di tutti capi doesn't mean you know everything.
He was an inbred, fuck him 😁
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:53 am

Ok my guy, did you READ the article? I'll wait for a response, since your looking to pick a fight for mo reason...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Actually, I'm pretty sure you didnt, just read my post an then a knee jerk reaction post.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:07 am
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:53 am

Ok my guy, did you READ the article? I'll wait for a response, since your looking to pick a fight for mo reason...
People are drooling at the idea it could be mob-related thus what the universe expects and wants as Cabrini state, but as TommyGambino said, it's clear it wasn't from the get-go. The guy is just out of his mind and playing it up very well.