Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Thanks Sonny, here's another one.

Contents of computer, cell phones ‘essential’ to defense in mob-boss slay, says lawyer
https://www.silive.com/news/2019/04/con ... awyer.html
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

Accused Gambino boss killer indicted for murder, held without bail
https://nypost.com/2019/04/24/accused-g ... hout-bail/
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

maloots wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:16 am Thanks Sonny, here's another one.

Contents of computer, cell phones ‘essential’ to defense in mob-boss slay, says lawyer
https://www.silive.com/news/2019/04/con ... awyer.html
In the video on this page Comello's lawyer says his client is positive and upbeat. What is there to be positive or upbeat about? Does he think he's going to walk? How about being a little remorseful? Or is that not in this lawyers vocabulary?
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

QAnon Killer Anthony Comello Pleads NOT Guilty To Murdering Gambino Crime Boss Frank Cali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf4Vb4dxWko
(04/24/2019 6:16 min)

QAnon Killer: His Cell Phone & Computer Hold The Answer (Anthony Comello)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0iT84BhL2w
(04/24/2019 6:40 min)

QAnon Killer PRESS CONFERENCE; Attorney Robert Gottlieb Wants To See The Evidence (Anthony Comello)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AhPImTVVp4
(04/24/2019 3:51 min)
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

That last pic of Cali being arrested I heard he was taken into custody during from his black mistresses compound and that him having a black mistress angered some of the Gambino administration and they considered this an embarrassment? Any truth to that rumor ?
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

Mason_dixon wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:03 pm That last pic of Cali being arrested I heard he was taken into custody during from his black mistresses compound and that him having a black mistress angered some of the Gambino administration and they considered this an embarrassment? Any truth to that rumor ?
His girlfriend was black?
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

That’s the impression I was under had her posted up in. Pent house
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Mason_dixon wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:03 pm That last pic of Cali being arrested I heard he was taken into custody during from his black mistresses compound and that him having a black mistress angered some of the Gambino administration and they considered this an embarrassment? Any truth to that rumor ?
They might of been angry, but not to angry, because he was named Underboss 4 years later.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Frank wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 am
They might of been angry, but not to angry, because he was named Underboss 4 years later.
Also the administration all got arrested at the same time, so I think they had bigger problems. Probably his wife and his in-laws were mad.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I don't think anyone in the Gambinos cared about his mistress being Black, and are you sure she lived in a compound?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Frank wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:06 am
Frank wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 am
Also the administration all got arrested at the same time, so I think they had bigger problems. Probably his wife and his in-laws were mad.
You are on to something, his wife must have been extremely pissed. A mistress and a Black one must have been tougher to explain than facing the judge in his case.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

At this day in age? I have a hard time believing that :roll:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

JCB1977 wrote:
I believe he had a black mistress in the 90s.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by JCB1977 »

Lupara wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:12 pm
JCB1977 wrote:
I believe he had a black mistress in the 90s.
I don't doubt that...What I mean is that these guys today could give a fuck who their guys are fucking on the side. Guys have been banging black broads since the 1940's.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP