Gang Land July 28 2022

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Gang Land July 28 2022

Post by B. »

Also re: Vinny Restivo. He's very close to the Cammaranos and Grimaldis as you'd expect but isn't known to be a member and his mother is Irish. Given Massino emphasized the 100% Italian rule this may have disqualified him. He was described as looking like Howie Long when he was younger, so presumably a physically big guy.

He's sticking to the "a black guy did it" story even with people he knows. Restivo was apparently cut open pretty bad.

Given he runs a liquor store he must have security cam footage of the assault.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great info about Grimaldi B.
Where did you find?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:33 am The big question to me is why the fuck does Mikey Nose gives a shit if Joe C who is on the shelf goes to his father in laws funeral who was also on the shelf?

I would have thought he would want to keep all his guys away from that whole scene. Feds were probably parked right outside
agreed exactly
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:30 am Great info about Grimaldi B.
Where did you find?
Former associate on record with Grimaldi who flipped.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Attendees at September 2013 wake for Joseph Cammarano Sr.:

Vincent Asaro
Antonino Bonventre
Giacomo "Jack" Bonventre
Anthony Cammarano
Dino Cammarano
Joseph Cammarano Jr.
Ronald Carlucci
Vincenzo D'Antoni
Tommy DiFiore
Vito Grimaldi
Joseph Grimaldi
Anthony Rabito
John Ragano
John Sciremammano
Joseph Torre
Michael Palmaccio
Michael Patavona

- Anyone know anything about Anthony Cammarano?

- Given Cammarano Sr. was also around motorcycles, curious if bikers attended this wake.

- Sciremammano attended this one but didn't beat anyone up.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:30 pm
Former associate on record with Grimaldi who flipped.
Cheers ears. Who was he? How long associated, did Vito/Joseph do time because etc etc.

Would love any deets dudearino.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:07 pm - Sciremammano attended this one but didn't beat anyone up.
Guy attends the fathers funeral. Then beats up the son at another.
Joe C should put him in the same trunk as Mancuso.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Good stuff B. thanks for sharing. Anthony Cammarano is Joe and Dino's brother. I believe he's the 2nd oldest brother behind Joe C (on that note I'm fairly sure that Capeci has Dino's age wrong) not sure if Anthony's involved in the life but if he's listed as an attendee then maybe he's an associate. Also, Do you have attendees from the other families?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Unfortunately I don't -- this list was used in the Asaro trial so they may have kept it Bonanno-centric.

Thanks for the info on Anthony.

I'm curious how involved Dino was when his brother was running things. When Massino was in MCC he initially sent messages to the street through Dino when he'd visit his father, but Massino said Dino was incompetent at it and stopped using him.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Who is Antonino Bonventre?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Bonanno member, father of Jack. Antonino's father was a member of the mafia in Castellammare del Golfo.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

B. wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:11 am Bonanno member, father of Jack. Antonino's father was a member of the mafia in Castellammare del Golfo.
Thank u
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Does any one think jack bonventre is still involved at all or is he just sending lots tribute money to Mancuso. His body shop is thriving he has to be making TONS of money. Also i saw a picture of his house he lived in before moving to Poughkeepsie and it was massive and beautifully built.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

B. wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:11 am Bonanno member, father of Jack. Antonino's father was a member of the mafia in Castellammare del Golfo.
Wanted to make post about Frank Navarra.In some topic overhere,you said he was probably get into life with his in laws.At least one or two hits,and attempted hits linked to him at the time,one being his own father in law who got shot in the head,but survived.Navarra father in law,was shot at least once in head and survived,but was mentally unstable afterwards and living in an institution.Navarra agreed to be questioned by police,failed a lie detector test,and then immediately
lawyered up.Navarra,Santo Giordano along with Frank's uncle Philip Navarra (1913-1995) all had reputation as killers by 1970s.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Buster123 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:00 am Dino is the younger brother, around 55 not 63 as written
Just seen this post. You're correct buster, I have Dino at around 55 too. I don't know where Capeci got 63 from. He's the youngest brother.