5 Family Crew Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: 5 Family Crew Succession

Post by JIGGS »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm
JIGGS wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:08 am
Chaps wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:21 am
JIGGS wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:35 pm
The East Harlem/Bronx crew is more UP NORTH of Manhattan. WAY North. But that's nothing 'new'.
when you say way up north Manhattan.... are u talking like Washington heights? im very suprised about that. when I moved 5 years ago there was nothing but PR there. actually, lotta Dominicans.
I wrote North OF Manhattan. Yonkers, Nyack, Warwick. Westchester County. New Rochelle. Calling the E.H. Crew as such is akin to the symbolism the term 'West Side' has. It's how it's recognized as.

JSYK-Your people have gradually 'returned' to W.H./Inwood. I still wouldn't book my next bar-mitzvah there. But all of Riverside Drive going up to the George Washington is a "Little Israel."

JIGGS
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i use to walk the Williamsburg bridge every day from both sides.
had us in LES (still there kinda)
but still tons and tons in greenpoint still. crown heights. Bedford Ave... and flushing, might as well if been little Israel
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i stayed at 109 and 2nd. near the stickball HOF as well
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 pm i stayed at 109 and 2nd. near the stickball HOF as well
No shit? That was my home for many years. (111 & 2nd).

So, when I was a kid, there was a building near 109 (2104-06 2nd Avenue) that isn't there today. In that building lived the 'comare' of "Mr. Gribbs." A happily married man who lived elsewhere. :mrgreen:

JIGGS
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JIGGS wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:07 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 pm i stayed at 109 and 2nd. near the stickball HOF as well

So, when I was a kid, there was a building near 109 (2104-06 2nd Avenue) that isn't there today. In that building lived the 'comare' of "Mr. Gribbs." A happily married man who lived elsewhere. :mrgreen:

JIGGS
ya the girl who actually lived in the apartment, American Gangster asked her to use her place for filming one of the cut scenes. she didnt do it .... the neighborhood was spaha by the time i was there. and i didnt stay long. I lived in Brooklyn mostly. allways hung out in LES / alphabet city hustle. lived at east Tremont and university inn the bronx.off the D train. as lastly long island city/Astoria border in queens.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:55 pm

JIGGS
ya the girl who actually lived in the apartment, American Gangster asked her to use her place for filming one of the cut scenes. she didnt do it ....
You lost me there J...

JIGGS
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JIGGS wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:28 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:55 pm

JIGGS
ya the girl who actually lived in the apartment, American Gangster asked her to use her place for filming one of the cut scenes. she didnt do it ....
You lost me there J...

JIGGS
the movie, American Gangster, w Denzel and rossel Crowe.
they wanted to film a scene in the place that we lived at. it was the SE corner of the street.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:13 pm i use to walk the Williamsburg bridge every day from both sides.
but still tons and tons in greenpoint still. crown heights. Bedford Ave... and flushing, might as well if been little Israel
Flushing might as well be Little Peking. Interesting China Town developing in East Harlem too.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

UTC wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:26 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:13 pm i use to walk the Williamsburg bridge every day from both sides.
Flushing might as well be Little Peking. Interesting China Town developing in East Harlem too.
yes there's also Korea Town thats right bay ridge. 96 st off the R train
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo, how do you know that Junior Lollipops became a capo in 2008 for certain? I know he was indicted as a capo in 2011 but I'm not sure where you got 2008 from as his year of promotion.
Thanks.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't recall. I probably deduced it because 2008 is when Andy Russo became Acting Boss and it looks like Carna took over his crew (or at least part of it). Of course Carna could have been promoted earlier.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 am I don't recall. I probably deduced it because 2008 is when Andy Russo became Acting Boss and it looks like Carna took over his crew (or at least part of it). Of course Carna could have been promoted earlier.

Pogo
I thought Russo took over a few months after Ralph DeLeo was indicted in December of 2009? Russo's supervised release ended in Mar. 2010, and I have him as acting boss since May. 2010 judging from when his big captain's meetings started, like the SI one when he promoted Big Anthony or the one with Carmine L. Persico and Andre D'Apice, etc. Of course, that could just be when Paulie Guns started wearing a wire.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah you are right about Russo. I confused my self. Forgot where I got Carna in 2008 from (maybe JD or a GL?) but it must have been somewhere credible because I don't write these things down in my notes otherwise.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

Does Joe Riccobono take the old Joe Biondo crew, when he became a consigliere in 1931, and in 1957 Armone became a captain of that crew?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Eline2015 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:09 pm Does Joe Riccobono take the old Joe Biondo crew, when he became a consigliere in 1931, and in 1957 Armone became a captain of that crew?
Yes according to current available information. Armone = Steven Armone.
There you have it, never printed before.