Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Post by Pogo The Clown »

richard_belding wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:28 am Not a confirmed case, but Vinny Asaro RELEASED due to concerns he's been infected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... 6L-voZYD-I

Don't think they are saying he may be infected but that his age and health put him and greater risk of infection and death so they released him.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

This virus is going to take out a lot of mob guys...
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:18 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 amYou go on those ventilators and it’s almost a death sentence.
Just a point of misunderstanding, people think the ventilator is responsible or causes death. Not true. Almost all cases where by patients are placed on ventilator’s the patient themselves is in critical condition and near death. It’s the virus which still kills, not the ventilator. The ventilator merely breathes for the lungs, whether the body still shuts down and terminates is unrelated. So to rephrase your sentence, getting placed on a ventilator isn’t a death sentence, you already have a death sentence, the ventilator may assist in possibly mitigating that.
I’m not misunderstanding anything and not to throw this thread off track but there are people who disagree with some of what you’re saying most notably Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. Look him up and see what he has to say about what the ventilators are doing to people and their lungs.
You are misunderstand everything though...

Pretty sure if you need to be on a ventilator that means you’re probably going to die anyway. Yes, ventilators, do cause damage to your lungs. But if you need a ventilator, that’s because you’re going into respiratory failure, and you need something to force oxygen into your lungs. They’re not putting just anybody on ventilators, and anyone that has died from being on one was due to not getting hooked up to a ventilator quick enough, or there wasn’t anything that ventilator is going to really have done for you. If I was dying from COVID19, I would want them to try anything, it may make no difference but it has enough of a chance to turning my situation around so I might as well, clearly my lungs are already fucked from COVID19 otherwise I wouldn’t be needing a ventilator in the first place so fuck it.

If this is the logic we want to use, we might as well stop doing things like brain surgery, because of the potential harm it causes the brain and the strokes you may experience later that could kill you. So what if it could potentially cut that cancerous tumor out, and save your life, right?

Big Mike was probably going to die regardless if they put him on a ventilator or not. Old ass man, probably with underlining health issues and it went straight to his lungs. You are doomed no matter what under those circumstances
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Peppermint wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:57 am
Pretty sure if you need to be on a ventilator that means you’re probably going to die anyway.
40-50% of people in respiratory failure placed on a ventilator ultimately die yet 80-90% of covid patients placed on a ventilator die. There are plenty of articles you can look up or check out what that doctor I mentioned earlier has to say and you'll understand why I said it's a death sentence. This off topic back and forth is ruining the thread so I won't engage in it further.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by TallGuy19 »

:geek:
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:30 am Vinny Asaro released

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... story.html
It doesn't sound like he'll be around much longer anyway.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 ammost notably Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. Look him up and see what he has to say about what the ventilators are doing to people and their lungs.
He's an outlier. Most doctors are not saying this.

Btw, I did just look up Dr. Ayyadurai and it looks like he claimed he invented email?
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Uh...

...... Seriously though, right on, my dude. Always thought Fran was a hottie.

Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Post by Lupara »

richard_belding wrote:Not a confirmed case, but Vinny Asaro RELEASED due to concerns he's been infected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... 6L-voZYD-I
He won't live to see the new year.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

don't know how true it is but rumors going around that M.madonna passed away
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Prisons and retirement communities are getting drilled. There’s a retirement community around the corner from my moms place in Virginia and they’ve had 40 of their residents die in the past couple weeks.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:03 am Uh...

...... Seriously though, right on, my dude. Always thought Fran was a hottie.

😂

Gold.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Honestly I thought I was exposing some sort of agenda of his then I saw Fran Drescher now I think the dude's cool.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm Honestly I thought I was exposing some sort of agenda of his then I saw Fran Drescher now I think the dude's cool.
Ditto. From scorne to applause.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

jojo corozzo brother anthony died
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bronx wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:54 pm jojo corozzo brother anthony died
Was he made bronx?