New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chucky
Full Patched

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Chucky »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 pm Just pure speculation again but maybe Billy Bones was the blocker and why he possibly got made recently....

Chucky what do u think if u had to guess?

Dante
DePena would make sense, he was close with both Nicodemo and Grande. I didn't know he was straightened out, wouldn't be much of a surprise though.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Chucky wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:43 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 pm Just pure speculation again but maybe Billy Bones was the blocker and why he possibly got made recently....

Chucky what do u think if u had to guess?

Dante
DePena would make sense, he was close with both Nicodemo and Grande. I didn't know he was straightened out, wouldn't be much of a surprise though.
DePena , Didnt he get stabbed up few months back ?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pardon my ignorance, but who's "Billy Bones"?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Ivan wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm Pardon my ignorance, but who's "Billy Bones"?
William DePena
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Chucky wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:58 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm Pardon my ignorance, but who's "Billy Bones"?
William DePena
thanks Chucky
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Merlino ,Eddie and Ray on a selfie stick ...cant make this up

BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

That's joe perna lower right
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

I find it very amusing Merlino has included George Anatasia and jerry Capeci as a potential witness
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:41 am I find it very amusing Merlino has included George Anatasia and jerry Capeci as a potential witness
Obviously it would be to discredit that "East Coast Cosa Nostra Enterprise" bullshit, right? They are both recognized experts and if memory serves they both said it didn't exist.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:05 pm Merlino ,Eddie and Ray on a selfie stick ...cant make this up

Joeycigars I would suggest you use www.postimage.org if you want to post pics it works great.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

willychichi wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:45 am
joeycigars wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:05 pm Merlino ,Eddie and Ray on a selfie stick ...cant make this up

Joeycigars I would suggest you use www.postimage.org if you want to post pics it works great.
Thanks , Yea what happened ? They posted then disappeared ,OK I see Photobucket want $400.00 a year plus tax to host 3rd party , Fuck them trying your link now willychichi
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 am
Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:41 am I find it very amusing Merlino has included George Anatasia and jerry Capeci as a potential witness
Obviously it would be to discredit that "East Coast Cosa Nostra Enterprise" bullshit, right? They are both recognized experts and if memory serves they both said it didn't exist.
Well wouldn't anything the reporter be for the most part hersay anyway?
, GA would be there to testify to his article and interview about nicky skins going to visit merlino and how Merlino turned down skins,
"The feds sent him down here to set me up. I told him I’m legitimate. I don’t want nothing to do with any of that other stuff" So MErlino can show he was legimate in 2013 or at least turning down Skins.
I guess capeci would be there maybe to discuss the leaks from the fbi I am not sure why they call him
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:23 am
Well wouldn't anything the reporter said for the most part hersay anyway?
No not as a expert witness if the judge allows it ....

New York defense attorney John C. Meringolo (JR Gotti hung jury ) and well known Philly mob lawyer Edwin Jacobs Jr. (Ligambi hung jury ) are co council and you can bet this is a high profile Houdini-Machiavellian rewrite of the case by classic deception mob lawyers, George Anatasia and jerry Capeci if they do take the stand have to tell the truth and the truth hurts the Feds here really bad really really bad ,good move those two lawyers and Merlino... genuis ...., The jury wont remember anything but the huge Federal debacle this was and the Mob stars that got over charged in a lop sided fight , hung jury written all over this from the jump,

George will tell stories about joey being a brokester like selling ceiling fans on the corner , Meanwhile to bolster the slight of hand ... Jerry tells the legendary story of the mob royalty that the Genovese crime family are and the blood line ...All admissible and true ,its a wash Merlino wasn't Boss of this and the witnesses and rats are compromised to the fullest that a rat could be.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Perhaps that's why George isn't covering this trial...because he is on the witness list and can't get off like he was able to in the Scarfo Jr. trial.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:23 am
Well wouldn't anything the reporter said for the most part hersay anyway?
No not as a expert witness if the judge allows it ....

New York defense attorney John C. Meringolo (JR Gotti hung jury ) and well known Philly mob lawyer Edwin Jacobs Jr. (Ligambi hung jury ) are co council and you can bet this is a high profile Houdini-Machiavellian rewrite of the case by classic deception mob lawyers, George Anatasia and jerry Capeci if they do take the stand have to tell the truth and the truth hurts the Feds here really bad really really bad ,good move those two lawyers and Merlino... genuis ...., The jury wont remember anything but the huge Federal debacle this was and the Mob stars that got over charged in a lop sided fight , hung jury written all over this from the jump,

George will tell stories about joey being a brokester like selling ceiling fans on the corner , Meanwhile to bolster the slight of hand ... Jerry tells the legendary story of the mob royalty that the Genovese crime family are and the blood line ...All admissible and true ,its a wash Merlino wasn't Boss of this and the witnesses and rats are compromised to the fullest that a rat could be.
Yeah thanks, that's what I meant, but you said it better.