Gangland 3/17/22

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Gangland 3/17/22

Post by TommyGambino »

Philly d wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:50 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:12 am Thanks for post. Interesring. Corrozzo is a good lawyer. You wonder if he still wantes his button. They probaly give to him if he wanted. Surposely philly has a lawyer made
Still wants? What makes you think he wanted it?
Exactly, if he wanted it he'd have been made 20 years ago
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Think i read it. Hes like the house counsel for the gambino family. The feds bring it up all the time when somwone hires him as there lawyer and they try to make the judge barr him
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

This might fall into the steve crea son isnt made. Chins sons arnt made. Vic amuso isnt the boss. Well we were wrong on all. Think mikey scars said he was proposed way back but passed. If the guy wanted im sure he get the ok
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:29 am Jesus, who are these agents lately?
Benefits of diversity hiring practices ;)

Thanks for the post.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:24 pm
Asked by Cho if she had any income, Mrs. Mancuso stated she gets rental income from two condos she owns in Florida and a house she recently bought that is next to their home in the Country Club section of the Bronx.
Anyone know if the Mancusos live right by the park? I'm pretty sure I know where their two properties are, but I'm not 100%.
Both homes are on Dwight Place Bronx NY and they own 2 condos off Military Trl in Deerfield Beach FL
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Rocco wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:47 pm
Asked by Cho if she had any income, Mrs. Mancuso stated she gets rental income from two condos she owns in Florida and a house she recently bought that is next to their home in the Country Club section of the Bronx.
Anyone know if the Mancusos live right by the park? I'm pretty sure I know where their two properties are, but I'm not 100%.
Both homes are on Dwight Place Bronx NY and they own 2 condos off Military Trl in Deerfield Beach FL
Yeah, the block on Dwight right before the park was where I was thinking of. Just a couple of blocks over from where the Cirillos lived (don't know if they're still there).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm
Yeah, the block on Dwight right before the park was where I was thinking of. Just a couple of blocks over from where the Cirillos lived (don't know if they're still there).
Another property owned by the wife (atleast a year ago) is on 1642 Library Avenue.

https://www.realtyhop.com/building/1642 ... se/6293717
There you have it, never printed before.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:05 pm
PolackTony wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm
Another property owned by the wife (atleast a year ago) is on 1642 Library Avenue.

https://www.realtyhop.com/building/1642 ... se/6293717
Thanks. I actually almost moved to that block (not that house though).

Anyone know if any of the Cirillos still live by there on Research Ave? Any other confirmed members in CC at this point?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”