Nicky Bianco

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Re: Nicky Bianco

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Extortion wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:23 pm Nicky Bianco was known to be very articulate and intelligent, he was also capable of work. I think this made him an asset. Read his FBI wiretaps from the 1960s..
Do you have a link?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
dimaggio
Associate

Post by dimaggio »

I seem to recall reading, although I cant remember where, that Bianco was put/sent with the Gallos originally by Patriaca to oversee their mutual/joint interests in the jukebox/vending industry.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I read bianco was in prison for tax evasion when Ray sr died.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The earlier link was a breakdown of two bugged conversations between Bianco and Patriarca in 1963 and 1964.

Here is a thread about Bianco's induction/transfer:

https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... 18&p=64468
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

davidf1989 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:39 pm
Extortion wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:23 pm Nicky Bianco was known to be very articulate and intelligent, he was also capable of work. I think this made him an asset. Read his FBI wiretaps from the 1960s..
thanks for the background information on Bianco and I wonder why junior Patriarca was chosen to be the boss after his father's death. when Bianco would have made a better candidate
In addition to being intelligent, he was also an asshole at times. Bad disposition, always thought he was being slighted or disrespected for the littlest shit. Of course I was a young kid at the time but that was my perception. I know a few other people shared that view. Maybe that was a factor, who knows