Gangland News - 8/19/21

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

queensnyer
Straightened out

Re: Gangland News - 8/19/21

Post by queensnyer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:47 am "Ronald "Ronnie G" Giallanzo, 44 — a "soldier" with the Bonanno crime family since at least 1998..."
If the above article is true from 2006; Ronnie was made at 36? Fairly young? And probably made even earlier...it says "at least"
I can't believe they made Ronnie's guy forfeit the All American Deli, how do you expect someone to attempt to to straight after that
fuck rob pisani .guy preys on little girls and he is no tough guy.... just a hanger on.. he wouldve lost his life if he touched my dsughter never mind his deli.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

queensnyer wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:47 am "Ronald "Ronnie G" Giallanzo, 44 — a "soldier" with the Bonanno crime family since at least 1998..."
If the above article is true from 2006; Ronnie was made at 36? Fairly young? And probably made even earlier...it says "at least"
I can't believe they made Ronnie's guy forfeit the All American Deli, how do you expect someone to attempt to to straight after that
fuck rob pisani .guy preys on little girls and he is no tough guy.... just a hanger on.. he wouldve lost his life if he touched my dsughter never mind his deli.
and yes i see him a fairly regular basis and no we are not friends..
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I agree with you 100% on that point.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If the point of being in prison is to serve time for their crime and be rehabilitated and serve as a deterrent from committing future crimes why take away something legitmate. I got kid(s) I understand were your coming from. The guy probably just hired the girl he thought was best looking and he can f*ck . It's a disgusting situation entirely and if that's what he did at his place of business they should take it away so it doesn't happen again.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:33 pm
If the point of being in prison is to serve time for their crime and be rehabilitated and serve as a deterrent from committing future crimes why take away something legitmate. I got kid(s) I understand were your coming from. The guy probably just hired the girl he thought was best looking and he can f*ck . It's a disgusting situation entirely and if that's what he did at his place of business they should take it away so it doesn't happen again.
just got no compassion for the guy..hes scum and hes back in business
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

queensnyer wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:45 am
You probably know sh*t about the guy that I don't so I'm going to take your word for it. How's he back in business if the govt made him forfeit it?
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:51 am
queensnyer wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:45 am
You probably know sh*t about the guy that I don't so I'm going to take your word for it. How's he back in business if the govt made him forfeit it?
dont know details.. his biz in broad channel is gone but hes part owner again in lindenwood.