Frankie Loc has died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Re: Frankie Loc has died

Post by JohnnySalami »

Still nothing on bop. When Persico died he was labeled deceased almost immediately news hit
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

JohnnySalami wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:56 am Still nothing on bop. When Persico died he was labeled deceased almost immediately news hit
same with Casso and Peter Gotti.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

When Nicky barnes died - the feds did not release that news until 5 years later.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:19 pm When Nicky barnes died - the feds did not release that news until 5 years later.
Yeah but he was in witsec Frankie Loc is not and is in prison
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:51 am Must be legit then :lol:
I was being sarcastic
Cduggan
Prospect

Post by Cduggan »

If alite said the sky was blue I'd look outside to check
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

i was driving in trffic today stand still and john alite responds to jimmy calandra was trending towards the top of my youtube page thing so i clicked wow he tripled quadroupled down on trashing gene gotti. he was saying he slapped him around started having his black friends go in genes cell and take his shit. this guy wants the smoke
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:28 pm i was driving in trffic today stand still and john alite responds to jimmy calandra was trending towards the top of my youtube page thing so i clicked wow he tripled quadroupled down on trashing gene gotti. he was saying he slapped him around started having his black friends go in genes cell and take his shit. this guy wants the smoke
Always have to keep in mind Alite is the guy who said, "We decided to take out Paul..." :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:28 pm i was driving in trffic today stand still and john alite responds to jimmy calandra was trending towards the top of my youtube page thing so i clicked wow he tripled quadroupled down on trashing gene gotti. he was saying he slapped him around started having his black friends go in genes cell and take his shit. this guy wants the smoke
They are both weirdos who can't tell the truth., Calandria was saying he pushed gene gptti and threatened to kill him not long ago, embarrassing lie, as for alite, well everybody knows his game
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:31 pm
Always have to keep in mind Alite is the guy who said, "We decided to take out Paul..." :roll:
Gotti sr sent him to tell joe gallo he was retired :roll:
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yeah that the good one i forgot. A 24 yr old Albanian was told in 1987 to tell the Gambino consig he's shelved. Did he ever go into that on his podcast? Was there like Bobby luisi or someone there like yeah I remember that.