Gang Land News - 6/17/21

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Gang Land News - 6/17/21

Post by AntComello »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:28 am
"If Joey (Meldish) was home," said Pasqua, "They never would have put this hit on Mike. And I'll tell you something else," he said, "Joey was home, and they would have told me to go kill Mike, I would have went right to Joey, and we would have killed four, five of them. And I would have stuck my deadbeat father in as boss, and took control. Definitely not go kill Mike."
Yeah, that's what would have happened. :roll:
I’m still laughing at this part
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:32 am Hate to judge a book by its cover but Pasqua looks like he took the retarded bus to school

who the F has facial hair like that??? designing your facial hair? Typically he would be given a platform like Alites to lie and BS. If Crea doesn't at least get a look at a new trial there is something seriously wrong there.The feds are using evidence they KNOW is inaccurate. They are the ones that are supposed to have the integrity and held to a higher standard not the people they put in prison so I don't want to hear any comparisons.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Lol at Pasquas thin soul patch and chin strap. I imagine he wears Affliction T shirts.

Yeah, this was the best Gangland in awhile..Havent read a full one in years. Good job. Lisa is taking over the American Mafia information and publishing game!
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Well, think about this ... the fact that this kid was tolerated, and is still around breathing today, is almost proof enough that the Creas really weren't trying to get involved with any violence or murders. LMAO. Maybe nobody took this kid seriously enough to consider him the massive liability that he turned out to be. This kid sounds like the younger, Bronx Millennial version of Alite, except that he openly admits to drug use and abuse.

I've honestly was looking forward to his Johnny and Gene episode since Gene first mentioned it last year. Now... maybe not so much. Even if he is right about *some* of the stuff that came out of his mouth, like his Dad being useless, or Londonio being an asshole... it seems like he really went above and beyond to insult literally everybody he encountered.

What did he mean by Steve Crea Jr. "pushing a broom?" - I'm guessing Junior had some sort of legit work-a-day type of job? There's a reason Londonio was made and this kid and his Dad were left to running all over the City (and country) peddling fentanyl.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:39 am Well, think about this ... the fact that this kid was tolerated, and is still around breathing today, is almost proof enough that the Creas really weren't trying to get involved with any violence or murders. LMAO. Maybe nobody took this kid seriously enough to consider him the massive liability that he turned out to be. This kid sounds like the younger, Bronx Millennial version of Alite, except that he openly admits to drug use and abuse.

I've honestly was looking forward to his Johnny and Gene episode since Gene first mentioned it last year. Now... maybe not so much. Even if he is right about *some* of the stuff that came out of his mouth, like his Dad being useless, or Londonio being an asshole... it seems like he really went above and beyond to insult literally everybody he encountered.

What did he mean by Steve Crea Jr. "pushing a broom?" - I'm guessing Junior had some sort of legit work-a-day type of job? There's a reason Londonio was made and this kid and his Dad were left to running all over the City (and country) peddling fentanyl.
What do you mean “left to peddling fentanyl” lol you know how much money is in that? Its a bigger money maker than anything Londonio was doing. I met somebody who was italian from throggs neck who knew Londonio and also said he was a complete asshole and yes all he cared about was getting made apparently so that part is right…However I put the drug dealing associates kick up to made men theres no doubt even if they dont sell themselves.

Pasqua is a fool and I think he wants to put himself in this situation to look useful to the government because he can’t really turn back now.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

For a while now, I thought Lisa's efforts to get Crea an appeal were a quixotic quest but, as time goes by and largely thanks to her work, it's starting to look like there may actually be a shot.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:31 am Congratulations on the article this week Lisa. I know we haven't always been on the same page in the past but it's good to see anyone from the board with a guest spot on Gang Land News
Thanks Chin, I appreciate that. And everyone else too for their kind comments.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:34 pm For a while now, I thought Lisa's efforts to get Crea an appeal were a quixotic quest but, as time goes by and largely thanks to her work, it's starting to look like there may actually be a shot.
This might actually be the best comment I've read all day - not anything to do with my work -- but the fact you think these guys have a shot.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Outstanding MS. Congratulations. Deserved.

This guy is full of shit.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.