Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:08 pm Lol Festa got his revenge now
Nicholas Festa will get the last laugh
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Borello’s mom was begging the judge to keep her son out of jail. “Gene is a very good-hearted person,” she said. “He’s doing nothing but the right thing. Yes, he did speak a little bit. He does have a mouth, but he is bipolar…he didn’t hurt nobody and he’s not going to hurt nobody.” Borello's mom chimed in “he’ll probably get his throat slit” by one of the mobsters he helped put away. Borello — and his mom — repeatedly interjected during Assistant US Attorney Lindsay Gerdes’ statement.Stupid Gene Borrello posting videos of himself on social media holding thousands of dollars, wearing expensive Rolex watches, driving around in a high-end Porsche and wearing thousands of dollars in designer apparel. Just like those ridiculous "gangster" rappers.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

selling drugs i bet. hes hooked on pills or dope. eyes sucken...
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

I doubt any think will happen to him in pen. He seems to be less bullshitter than Alite.
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:00 pm Hope they give him a few years, fucking dumbass
Fuckin A. +1
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

his momy showed up to court for a probation violation lol what a bad look for such a tough guy and he was squelling to the judge i just made 1 mistake with my ex girlfriend. soft a tissue. he might get locked up the next 6 months or a year what a puddle
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Haha. Idiot
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 am his momy showed up to court for a probation violation lol what a bad look for such a tough guy and he was squelling to the judge i just made 1 mistake with my ex girlfriend. soft a tissue. he might get locked up the next 6 months or a year what a puddle
You think this is over a picture, or was Gene trying to smash an ex? Shit seems fishy.... I think its possible Gene was sniffing around to see what's up... girl might have entertained him a little, broads love attention. Husbands like NOPE, LOL!!
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Karma's a bitch.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Nicky Festa is a monster earner with his button who is keeping his mouth shut and doing his time....complete opposite of gene who is a retard rat only capable of violence.
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

how does he continue to live in nyc after ratting out so many guys?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

rphillips wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 am how does he continue to live in nyc after ratting out so many guys?
They wouldn’t do shit to him, I think he lives in his neighborhood.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

damn he blew it. i wasn't really a fan but he was definitely building a following. now he's gonna be sitting up in PC.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

He must be so heated right now. He ratted on all these guys so he would stay out of jail. Gets a second chance and blows it and now is back in jail with no bail. I def believe that he is bi polar.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

I always knew. Borrello spoke too highly of violence in every interview or on his podcast. He is just a stupid street thug.