Gangland News 2/4/21

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ozgoz
Straightened out

Re: Gangland News 2/4/21

Post by Ozgoz »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:29 am Thanks for the post MS.

Minor point/opinion: Wrong the Feds should have a team listening at Gaggi's daughters wedding. She was an innocent 3rd party who was not responsible for her fathers crimes and should therefor not have to suffer the consequences. She has a right to privacy. Take all the photos you want outside, but unless she's marrying a button, what right have the Feds to her wedding?
I think the kind of crimes that crew were committing, all bets are off and the feds gotta do whatever it takes.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:34 am Ganglandnews sucks these days , Gone are the days of mayhem, Shootings, Killings,Extortions,,big time schemes ,etc...
That’s why that Comello kid killed Frank Cali. He was sick of Ganglandnews being so boring, so he decided to take matters into his own hands so he’d have something new to read about.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:33 pm I think the kind of crimes that crew were committing, all bets are off and the feds gotta do whatever it takes.
Again,Gaggi's daughter had nothing to do with those crimes.
You agree that the Feds should be able to persecute innocent people for the crimes of others?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

She was hardly innocent.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:42 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:33 pm I think the kind of crimes that crew were committing, all bets are off and the feds gotta do whatever it takes.
Again,Gaggi's daughter had nothing to do with those crimes.
You agree that the Feds should be able to persecute innocent people for the crimes of others?
Daughter having a fed taking snaps at your wedding 9/10 terrible.

Being shot in the head whilst simultaneously stabbed in the heart, strung up, drip dried and chucked into a compactor 10/10 bad.

10 is more than 9.

Ends justify the means.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ozgoz wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:37 amBeing shot in the head whilst simultaneously stabbed in the heart, strung up, drip dried and chucked into a compactor 10/10 bad.
Don't worry, he won't be staying for dinner. - Roy DeMeo
All roads lead to New York.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

stubbs wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:34 am Ganglandnews sucks these days , Gone are the days of mayhem, Shootings, Killings,Extortions,,big time schemes ,etc...
That’s why that Comello kid killed Frank Cali. He was sick of Ganglandnews being so boring, so he decided to take matters into his own hands so he’d have something new to read about.
🤣 Lmao
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Ozgoz wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:37 am Daughter having a fed taking snaps at your wedding 9/10 terrible.

Being shot in the head whilst simultaneously stabbed in the heart, strung up, drip dried and chucked into a compactor 10/10 bad.

10 is more than 9.

Ends justify the means.
Interesting, logic.

Ends do not justify the means. A rapist must first rape, in order to be caught. Does having him caught justify the rape?
'Ends justify the means' is a morally bankrupt position.

Its a can of worms which once opened is never closed. And cannot lead to a desired outcome.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 pm She was hardly innocent.
Umm, huh?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

She was an adult. She knew perfectly well who her father was and who his "friends" were and how they made their money and had no problem having her wedding used as an OC gathering spot. I'm sure she had no problem spending her daddy's blood money either. She is in no position to complain about having said wedding surveilled by LE if she willing chooses to associate with that element.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
gmadotty313
Associate

Post by gmadotty313 »

thanx for posting
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:56 pm She was an adult. She knew perfectly well who her father was and who his "friends" were and how they made their money and had no problem having her wedding used as an OC gathering spot. I'm sure she had no problem spending her daddy's blood money either. She is in no position to complain about having said wedding surveilled by LE if she willing chooses to associate with that element.
She 'willingly chooses to associate with that element'? She's. His. Daughter.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So? She is an adult and capable of choosing who she associates with. If she chooses to hang out with mobsters than she can't complain if she is inconvenienced by LE surveillance.

Pogo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:36 pm So? She is an adult and capable of choosing who she associates with. If she chooses to hang out with mobsters than she can't complain if she is inconvenienced by LE surveillance.
Having your father walk you down the isle = Hanging out with mobsters?

Dude.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

the main ballroom of the Plaza Hotel secretly videotaping DeMeo and other Gambino wiseguys paying their respects to DeMeo's boss, capo Anthony (Nino) Gaggi at the elegant wedding reception he threw for his daughter.

I guess you missed this part. Like so many of these weddings they are a meeting spot for OC. If she didn't want her wedding to be surveilled by LE than she shouldn't have had gangsters at her wedding.

Pogo