John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by mafiastudent »

one more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

PaddyWhack wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:17 pm Mafiastudent, you always bring up that Pennisi punched a woman in the face, of which is not described in the testimony you posted . What it says was his captains brother was screwing his girlfriend . Which is a huge no no in that life and that alone can get you killed, and from that testimony it sounds like they labeled him a rat so the said captains brother can keep having the affair with the girlfriend. Was the brother clipped for this offense? Labeling someone a rat in that life with NO proof, that alone is a killable offense. Where does he mention punching this woman’s teeth out? And do you personally know the said girlfriend ?

Not saying this didn’t happen but I’m not seeing or finding any proof of it...
And no I don't know the girlfriend. Whether or not it's a big "no no", the fact is he violently attacked a woman. Plus, as in the articles shown above, killed a man out of jealousy then ran away then lied about it on the stand when he was finally caught.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:44 pm
PaddyWhack wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:17 pm Mafiastudent, you always bring up that Pennisi punched a woman in the face, of which is not described in the testimony you posted . What it says was his captains brother was screwing his girlfriend . Which is a huge no no in that life and that alone can get you killed, and from that testimony it sounds like they labeled him a rat so the said captains brother can keep having the affair with the girlfriend. Was the brother clipped for this offense? Labeling someone a rat in that life with NO proof, that alone is a killable offense. Where does he mention punching this woman’s teeth out? And do you personally know the said girlfriend ?

And no I don't know the girlfriend. Whether or not it's a big "no no", the fact is he violently attacked a woman. Plus, as in the articles shown above, killed a man out of jealousy then ran away then lied about it on the stand when he was finally caught.
But he's a "repented racketeer"
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I believe this is also from Castelle's trial and I'll find you the documentation that the government submitted that shows Pennisi lied in that murder trial the articles above are from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

From my own article.

However, he had lied during his testimony at that 1990 trial to protect him and his co-defendant. This “false narrative” was brought to light at the May 2019 trial of alleged Lucchese “soldier” Eugene Castelle when the government admitted this fact to the Court, saying in part: “CW-2 has admitted to the Government that during his testimony in the 1990 trial, he deliberately made false statements in an effort to shield himself and his co-defendant from liability.”
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

order of protection against him...and beating someone with an axe handle in high school (maybe you can glorify that as well). Better yet, maybe he can since he's "repentant" and if he's going to go public and talk about everything else under the sun then maybe he should talk about this stuff too.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

JP is a bad person but so is almost every gangster lol

I’m not sure what your angle is here

Crea certainly hurt way more people than JP IMO
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

I like reading the transcripts so please keep posting them
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:07 pm JP is a bad person but so is almost every gangster lol

I’m not sure what your angle is here

Crea certainly hurt way more people than JP IMO
This isn't about Crea. This is about Pennisi. Stay focused.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

I am but you seem to support a lot of gangsters who were basically serial killers
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

this is always the questions that gets thought of by juries and prosocuters
if JP is such a bum why were the other defendents hanging around him let alone making him a solider.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:36 pm

if JP is such a bum why were the other defendents hanging around him let alone making him a solider.
Why are these things always twisted around to focus on other people rather than the subject at hand? It's like a sort of justification for a person's actions.

In addition, you have to remember that several of these incidents weren't allowed to be presented before a jury. The documents provided are sidebars between the judge and lawyers with the exception the Q&A testimony shown....so the jury was not privy to any of this.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

The government isn't painting the full picture of a cooperating witness...that's my point.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:46 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Why are these things always twisted around to focus on other people rather than the subject at hand? It's like a sort of justification for a person's actions.

In addition, you have to remember that several of these incidents weren't allowed to be presented before a jury. The documents provided are sidebars between the judge and lawyers with the exception the Q&A testimony shown....so the jury was not privy to any of this.
i can care less what jp did , if the victims families wont do anything about thats there promblem
again shows you how low the mob has sunk making guys like this ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Most Made guys are like JP. Not outstanding Italians of great moral character if he was that he wouldn’t join OC. These guys are supposed to be criminals not outstanding members of the community

The way I see it JP was a once violent Italian that got hooked in the wrong crowd and became involved