Most bizarre mafia story. LA boss Frank DeSimone raped the wife of Girolamo "Momo" Adamo, in front of him.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Most bizarre mafia story. LA boss Frank DeSimone raped the wife of Girolamo "Momo" Adamo, in front of him.

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:19 pm Looks like 2 member informants in LA (one of them Frsnk Bompensiero) talked about DeSimone having an affair with Adamo's wife.

Pogo
Yep, Bompensiero told the FBI that Adamo's wife had an affair with DeSimone, no mention of rape. He also said Adamo was staying with KC member Willie Cammisano (then living in San Diego) at the time.

Also according to Bompensiero, Adamo's brother Joe (later a captain) fell out of favor with Tony Mirabile and to make it up to him Adamo allowed Mirabile to sleep with his wife. Seems there was a lot of degenerate behavior with this group.
JMAN723
Straightened out

Re: Most bizarre mafia story. LA boss Frank DeSimone raped the wife of Girolamo "Momo" Adamo, in front of him.

Post by JMAN723 »

This is a Myth. As others have said DeSimone Was a pretty straight laced guy. Now if this was Mad Sam who was a nut job and a rapist I would believe it but this story was fiction
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I think fratianno mentioned this in his book but i could be wrong
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

This sounds like the type of rumor the FBI would start to stir up division in the family or get someone to rat. Then writers started taking it as truth.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Speaking of LA, who's Ori Spado? He's all over the facebook mafia groups calling himself a Hollywood godfather. What's his deal?
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Ori Spado was indicted as a Colombo associate with Sonny Franzese (whom he had met in prison) that last time he was indicted. Kenji Gallo is always calling him a wannabe, a bitch, that sort of thing as he worked with him when Ori was a LA associate. . Michael Franzese spoke ill of him as well, but Spado has said he wants to do a podcast with Michael, which I doubt will ever happen. Long story short he is a brokester wannabe wiseguy who wrote a piece of shit book that had no useful information in it.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

About what I figured. And I keep seeing these posts from him about how he re-wrote the book and he's trying to sell that now? Jeez. Anyhow, watched some of his youtubes where he just basically drives and walks around Beverly Hills. He at least sounds like a tough guy. lol.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:06 pm Speaking of LA, who's Ori Spado? He's all over the facebook mafia groups calling himself a Hollywood godfather. What's his deal?
He was a small-time guy who did some things for Sonny Franzese on the West Coast. He exaggerates his own importance. If you watch his interview on VladTV you'll see that he basically exposes himself as someone who tried to make himself sound much bigger than he was. He did have a gang of a about 5 guys, he did either deal drugs or closely worked with people who did, and gave up information. He also blocks people who question his BS.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

tmarotta wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:25 pm Long story short he is a brokester wannabe wiseguy who wrote a piece of shit book that had no useful information in it.
Bingo.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:37 pm This sounds like the type of rumor the FBI would start to stir up division in the family or get someone to rat. Then writers started taking it as truth.
good point
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

motorfab wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:31 am Seems DeSimone didn't even date girls, so raping one ... It doesn't even last a second.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:24 am I thought that it was Drsgna who did the rape?
No I think you confuse it with the fact that he liked young girls, I believe it was Piscopo who said that Dragna had been caught by the cops with an underage girl. I think Mirabile also had a penchant for underarge girls too
The article about Piscopo says that the girl Dragna had an affair with a 23-year-old woman and was not underage.

https://mafiahistory.us/rattrap/salvatorepiscopo.html