Heroin using made men

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Heroin using made men

Post by chubby »

CTamg65 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:07 pm The thing with Spirito Jr. happened when he got hit by the feds when they went.to run up on the car he was in they found him and another person I believe with some Dope and syringes smh .....I can't even imagine what his pops thought whem he heard that in prison . Hopefully with him home now Jr. can stay clean ,with that drug chances are slim. Also crazy with Suboxone and Methadone how many people are on it just so they don't get dopesick. I bet there's guys on one of the other. I can't imagine the crime if suboxone and Methadone weren't around cause the drug problem is Huge in the tri state and all of the Northeast . I know a lot of mob guys were HUGE into the 30s when Florida was the place to go . The profits were enormous,so with all those pills being around and so cheap I guarantee a bunch of guys were eating them and caught habits. To this day if you can get a doctor or doctors to play ball there's money to be made. Street guys who take action probably come across doctors here and there who gamble ,then it's only a matter of time before they gotem writing scripts left and right
I still get a script but it got cut drastically about a year ago like everyone else’s.. went from 180 30s a month to 50... but like you said around like 2006-2013 when the 30s and Norcos were literally so abundant it was crazy.. a lot of people started out selling and then almost always got curious and ended up popping a few and next thing you know it became a daily thing. I saw it 100 times... insane up until like 2013 I knew this middle eastern guy who would literally get 30,000 norcos a week. In sealed 500 bottles... and like 5,000 30’s a week in sealed 100 bottles ... he started out driving a e350 benz, then an M5 and at the end of his run he had a fucking god damn brand New Lamborghini and a Aston Martin... it was so absurd..
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Also the younger pernas buddy/ crew mate cetta died of. Heroin od.. and their other buddy who got indicted with them iocovo basically flipped cause he was so out of control ... they caught him with like burglary tools walking around , and he had a bag of coke on him but he also had a huge opiate problem...
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

Lucky Luciano was probably a heroin sniffer
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JMAN723 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:56 am Bruno Indelicato was a Big drug user

Cocaine
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

chubby wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:01 pm Also the younger pernas buddy/ crew mate cetta died of. Heroin od.. and their other buddy who got indicted with them iocovo basically flipped cause he was so out of control ... they caught him with like burglary tools walking around , and he had a bag of coke on him but he also had a huge opiate problem...
nice post
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Rocco DeGrazia old time capo for the Outfit
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

Vincent Asaro was a heroin addict. His therapy that helped him get off it was becoming addicted to gambling. He also was an alcoholic. Nothing like trading one addiction for two!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I think it was just as common back then in the 60tys and 70tys as it is today in the mob. They controlled the heroin in the 50tys to 80tys. You think all those guys didnt get high on there own supply. When the discos in nyc were the biggest thing in the world you dont think made guys and there associates wernt doing rippers on table.s with smoke blondes on roller skates. Big paul and tony ducks maybe not but all the guys around gotti and cassos age group
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:48 am When the discos in nyc were the biggest thing in the world you dont think made guys and there associates wernt doing rippers on table.s with smoke blondes on roller skates.
I agree and the same situation was with the speakeasies from 20s and 30s, meaning besides booze, many made guys and associates also used lots of heroin and opium and btw wasnt Lucky a user? If he was than we dont need to go further
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

It's a rumor and I don't know if it was heroin, but Giuseppe LoPresti (Bonanno-Montreal) was suspected of being a user
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

How is weed use viewed by wiseguys in 2020? Like if a captain saw a soldier and a couple associates sharing a joint at a backyard BBQ—would that merit some type of admonishment? Or is Cosa Nostra kinda like the rest of America where it’s just not seen as a big deal anymore?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 am How is weed use viewed by wiseguys in 2020? Like if a captain saw a soldier and a couple associates sharing a joint at a backyard BBQ—would that merit some type of admonishment? Or is Cosa Nostra kinda like the rest of America where it’s just not seen as a big deal anymore?
Todays capo would probably say "Let me hit that blunt bro, and btw where the hell is my cut?" :mrgreen:
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

Villain wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:00 am
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 am How is weed use viewed by wiseguys in 2020? Like if a captain saw a soldier and a couple associates sharing a joint at a backyard BBQ—would that merit some type of admonishment? Or is Cosa Nostra kinda like the rest of America where it’s just not seen as a big deal anymore?
Todays capo would probably say "Let me hit that blunt bro, and btw where the hell is my cut?" :mrgreen:
More like, "I don't mind youse smokin' a little weed, but remember-you deal, you die. This is still the mafia." :lol:
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

What was Graziano accused of using? And isnt his denials is what got Sciascia killed? It does alot more damage than just the person using.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:22 pm What was Graziano accused of using? And isnt his denials is what got Sciascia killed? It does alot more damage than just the person using.
Graziano was an infamous cokehead...... he may have continued the party 20 years longer than most, but I heard back in the day at speros club it sounded like they were running a vacuum cleaner in the bathroom cause the whole crew was snorting so much coke... it’s crazy also that frank coppa, another skipper close to Massino admitted to having a cocaine problem in the early 2000’s or late 90’s, whenever it was when they all flipped.. surprised he could even do a line without having a heart attack, coppa was like 60 and weighed like 400lbs.