sal vitale

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: sal vitale

Post by NYNighthawk »

I believe on the stand he said he was working at Walmarts or Target for minimum wage. Try one of those stores and ask him in person.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

500YearReign wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:28 pm This is sixteen years later we are talking about and it's not public?

The whole trial?

Am I missing something here?
it is public you have to pay the court reporter for the trancripts , you going to spend a few hundred and post it for free ?
if i recall correctly Vitale testifed for 6 or 7 days
if someone can figure out who to call and get the estimate i am sure the board would kick in to get it
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Stroccos, on PACER, I have found many transcripts and other pertinent documents across numerous cases, that are available to be downloaded.

In this particular case, those docket entries (for the transcripts) are unavailable to download.

So for the above reason, I have to contact the respective reporters about those dates. And yes I will pay for them and put it on the board for free.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

@500Year, it’s gonna cost an arm and a leg, my friend. Try asking for a specific day first and see what that comes to. I wouldn’t advise you ask for them all in one hit, because they don’t give you the tab until afterwards.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Clark
Straightened out

Post by Clark »

FYI for the district/court that you are ordering from, the standard rate is $1.20 per page.