MAJOR UPDATE on Andrew Campos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: MAJOR UPDATE on Andrew Campos

Post by maxiestern11 »

Btw: when Campos goes to trial. If he’s convicted of these allegations. Then let him get his proper sentence and go do his jail time!

We are not “backing him” in that regard. He’s no better then any of us.

You break the law and get caught. You should pay. Period.

But again, let it be a just sentence. Not a slap on the wrist. And not a draconian jail term.

Right is Right. And never the twine shall meet!
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Good morning all!

Here's an update on the Campos saga:

Andrew Campos Vindicated with Hugs and Kisses From the Feds

Andrew Campos got a small win when the Fed withdrew their bogus bail violation allegation before the matter even went before the judge.

https://theblackhand.club/andrew-campos-vindicated
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I just want you all to know that this was posted only TWO HOURS AGO.....and if you look at the time of my original post.....we had this story and the statement from Campos' lawyer far ahead of time....

https://www.silive.com/crime/2020/02/go ... urder.html
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 pm Why Soliai? Because Pogo and those other troublemakers, and haters were losing the battle?.......... badly?

When he and his little band of creeps get real nasty and start their nasty name calling against me, and some other innocent forum members (YOUR forum members by the way), I never hear a peep out of you. Why is that? Favoritism?

You know what they said, when I wrote on the thread that you closed, that if they didn't stop their nastiness and attempts to "blow up" and deride the thread.....that I was gonna contact you to censure them? And that enough was enough. Especially that they are SUPPOSED to be the policemen on here to try and protect everyone?

They told me "Good Luck"! its like they know that you won't do shit to protect other posters on here and just let them run wild!

(and everyone was having a wonderful and friendly discussion on the thread before they so rudely HIJACKED IT!

.............IS THIS OK IN YOUR BOOK???

Because I think they're all creeps and troublemakers. And you should TOO! I'd really like a response to this BS. (and I'm sure a lot of other members would too)!
Favoritism? No. You wont find another mod who is as fare as me on any OC forum, anywhere. You think you should be treated the same as others who have been loyal to me and this forum the past 8 years? Now that wouldn't be fair to the 25 + members here who have been loyal to me and the BHF through thick and thin. I reward members here who are loyal to the BHF and yes those members will get ton of leeway, cause its the fair thing to do. I wish wiseguy would have shown a little bit more respect to me and not post that type of comment, but no one is perfect. I also wish Pogo and wiseguy would stop being hypocrites, if you ain't going to call them all out, don't call anyone out. Like Bert said, I prefer a hands off approach in hope you all will be adults, sadly some times it doesn't work out that way. And last of all Maxie, I have a life outside this forum and I simply ain't got time to deal with your constant BS, learn to fight your own battles, and not depend on others (specifically me) to fight your battles all the time. And do it in the Graveyard or your days here will be really short lived......Soliai
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Soliai wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 pm Why Soliai? Because Pogo and those other troublemakers, and haters were losing the battle?.......... badly?

When he and his little band of creeps get real nasty and start their nasty name calling against me, and some other innocent forum members (YOUR forum members by the way), I never hear a peep out of you. Why is that? Favoritism?

You know what they said, when I wrote on the thread that you closed, that if they didn't stop their nastiness and attempts to "blow up" and deride the thread.....that I was gonna contact you to censure them? And that enough was enough. Especially that they are SUPPOSED to be the policemen on here to try and protect everyone?

They told me "Good Luck"! its like they know that you won't do shit to protect other posters on here and just let them run wild!

(and everyone was having a wonderful and friendly discussion on the thread before they so rudely HIJACKED IT!

Because I think they're all creeps and troublemakers. And you should TOO! I'd really like a response to this BS. (and I'm sure a lot of other members would too)!
Favoritism? No. You wont find another mod who is as fare as me on any OC forum, anywhere. You think you should be treated the same as others who have been loyal to me and this forum the past 8 years? Now that wouldn't be fair to the 25 + members here who have been loyal to me and the BHF through thick and thin. I reward members here who are loyal to the BHF and yes those members will get ton of leeway, cause its the fair thing to do. I wish wiseguy would have shown a little bit more respect to me and not post that type of comment, but no one is perfect. I also wish Pogo and wiseguy would stop being hypocrites, if you ain't going to call them all out, don't call anyone out. Like Bert said, I prefer a hands off approach in hope you all will be adults, sadly some times it doesn't work out that way. And last of all Maxie, I have a life outside this forum and I simply ain't got time to deal with your constant BS, learn to fight your own battles, and not depend on others (specifically me) to fight your battles all the time. And do it in the Graveyard or your days here will be really short lived......Soliai
I’m new to this forum so my opinion may not hold much wait with you but I have to agree with maxie there are some real lonely trolls on here who clearly get some weird sense of superiority by ganging up and basically bully people who aren’t part of there gay ass circle jerk it’s really a shame beacuse this forum is awesome and surely it discourages others from engaging
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:08 am Campos played high school football with P Diddy. Campos and other Gambinos used to go to his recording sessions and album release parties. They were close friends for a long time.
That is interesting, I missed it first time I read through this. Any idea if they are still in contact with each other?
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm

I’m new to this forum so my opinion may not hold much wait with you but I have to agree with maxie there are some real lonely trolls on here who clearly get some weird sense of superiority by ganging up and basically bully people who aren’t part of there gay ass circle jerk it’s really a shame beacuse this forum is awesome and surely it discourages others from engaging
I don’t mind you disagreeing with me, and you agreeing with anyone you want, that’s the beauty of this forum, you won’t get banned here for not thinking and agreeing with everything the Admin and mods says. As for people who are discouraged to engaged, this place is for adults who can take as good as they give, you ain’t going to find a better OC forum anywhere then here. The info on on this website OC wise, is the absolute best. But If you rather have a dialogue or you like communicating with gullible minded kids that believe everything and anything that is posted, this place ain’t for you......Soliai
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Exactly Gabagool. Thanks for seeing this, and more importantly, speaking up so as to level the playing field so to speak. I do wish some others on here would have the moxie to talk up as well.... because unless you’re deaf, dumb and blind, EVERYBODY knows the real deal here!

If you don’t fall in line and just read their little BS posts, you’re in trouble. And God forbid you have a dissenting viewpoint, or contribute information that they can’t “confirm” (like their the authority on OC), right away you’re a troll, a phony, a charlatan, a BS artist, etc.

And then it starts! .... the never ending attacks on you, anytime you post anything.

And they are insulting attacks also. And if you give it right back to them (then suddenly YOU are the one who’s the attacker, the bad guy, the one out of order).

You’re just supposed to sit back and let them call you names and suck it up. It’s a friggin bad joke!

And the reason these “trolls” and troublemakers constantly do this, is because they’ve been through it before. And they damn well know that they are NEVER sanctioned.

They are like a band of “brats”! Nothing more. Nothing less..... out of control. And Soliai as the “father” around here, doesn’t rein in his “little brat children”.

A perfect analogy would be that they just don’t know how to play in the “sandbox” nicely with the other children. And their parents (or parent in their case), lets his unruly children have free rein, regardless of how other “parents” ask him to control his brats. He thinks they do no wrong.

And when he does “sanction” them, it’s a slight wag of his finger, as he winks at them.

BTW: when have you EVER sanctioned these popcorns on my behalf? Never! When I first joined here, not knowing the lopsided playing field, I PM’d you as the big honcho around here and did ask you to intervene when they first started their concerted attacks against me.... I was naive, believing that as the creator of this site, it was your obligation and that it was in your best interest to keep a calm and friendly climate for ALL your members. But once I saw that you wouldn’t help, I’ve never bothered you again until the other day.

As you WELL KNOW, I can MORE than defend myself against the likes of these imbeciles. I don’t NEED you to fight my battles for me as you so coldly put it. So that’s not the problem. I just thought that it’s better for all, and for the forum at large, to keep a smooth atmosphere, so people can have friendly dialog instead of fights and disharmony every two minutes.

But I guess that’s what thrives and is fostered around here.

So as they say, “when in Rome do as the Romans do”!

NO PROBLEM! LOL 😎👌
———————————————
One more thing I’d like to say. You clearly see what MS and I created with our The New York Mafia website. I don’t think that it’s an overstatement to say that it’s a beautiful, unique and extremely informative site about all organized crime.

I imagine you’d realize by now that I’m not your average poster. And that I’m clearly NOT any of those previous posters, trolls, or whomever they were that all these small minded “friends” of yours thought I was when I joined up here.

I’m a lot more than that! Food for thought huh?

I also wrongly thought that as a fellow website “owner”, there’d be a bit of a professional “awakening and courtesy” so to speak, from you.

I post here, I posted your site, this forum, (as you requested of us) up by me at ButtonGuys..... a “professional courtesy”. Normal decency, no?

With one word, by you just saying “cut out the crap” to these troublemakers, This would all go away, not just toward me, but FOR EVERYONE MEMBER HERE!

And this forum would benefit Immensely!

Because I know that’s what I’d do if the situations were reversed. It’s the right thing to do! ..... but alas, I was mistaken again.

-
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

I disagree with you. As you know. But that’s ok. We can agree to disagree. And I will fight my own battles. I always do... with a smile too! As you see, I’m more than capable.
And I will fight em in the graveyard as you request.

But you should require your buddies to do the same, am I right? They shouldn’t be starting fights on threads. It ruins them as you well know. And since that’s the “supposed” rule around here, it SHOULD apply to all, not just a select few.

And considering some of these guys are alleged to be “moderators”, they should (and do) know better. Yet they continue to skirt the rules as it suits them.