Taccetta's appeal dismisses 22 years after trial

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Re: Taccetta's appeal dismisses 22 years after trial

Post by BobbyPazzo »

BillyBrizzi wrote:
Rocco wrote:
BobbyPazzo wrote:Rocco you know a lot about these guys I can tell you're from around the way. I live in bloomfield but I'm originally a Clifton paterson guy. Grew up around joe Gatto's people. 21st ave cianci street Union ave. I met the Perna's through a player believe it or not. Then eventually starting dealing with them.
My prediction is Mike T gets locked up in no time because he has no one to front for him. His son is going away and is buying time with his lawyer trying to work out a good plea deal for the load of weed they caught him with in his pickup truck. I just don't see Mike T falling in line under Mike P. Cousins or not..I don't see it. Marty had a hard time with it as well when he was out. Mike P has people to front for him to keep him in the back ground. Mike P is the reason Ralph Sr was made and later bumped up to Capo. MP is highly respected. Did time in Lewisburg w/ Maddona and many other NY heavy weights. As well as in Fairton in S jersey. The guy can do no wrong with NY. If MP goes down it will be because of MT. Just my two cents.
Seth Ferranti of gorillaconvict.com also speaks very highly of Michael Perna, called him a class act in the article below, a very good article btw..

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/b ... on-a-story
Just saw this now billy sorry. Great article.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

That makes a lot of sense Rocco as I heard the P and Ts were beefing for awhile and Carlo wasn't earning as a partial result . Heard his weed thing was prettu sloppy , texting regular folk to help them move it etc.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

TommyNoto wrote:That makes a lot of sense Rocco as I heard the P and Ts were beefing for awhile and Carlo wasn't earning as a partial result . Heard his weed thing was prettu sloppy , texting regular folk to help them move it etc.
That's what I heard to . Prior to him getting arrested I thought for the most part he went straight lol Carlo's brother moved to Vegas and I think he was going to go to if had not been for his son here in NJ. I think the only reason he showed to the making ceremony in Toms River in 07 was because he went with his Uncle Marty. I suspect they both went together for support. Madonna was picked up on a bug in Lil Joes car takin them back to Long Branch after the ceremony. Madonna stated that making Lil Joe's brother and his cousin Big Joe was a sign to the Taccetta's that the Hatfield and McCoy days were over and that the Perna's are to be running the show. Everything Madonna did that day was because of his relationship and bond he and Mike P had formed while in Lewisburg together. It goes along way. Remember Mike T did time with Amuso the boss himself. But the Perna's are the ones being handed Jersey. Personally I don't think Amuso just holds the title Official Boss an Crea and back then the Panel really controlled the family. Remember Scarfo Jr was handing Amuso millions of dollars in 07 from the First Plus scam and Scarfo Sr was in jail with Amuso. Yet Scarfo Jr was bumped down from Capo and Perna put in. Scarfo Jr was so worried that he immediately ask Lil Joe to ask NY if he could move to FL asap.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Scarfo Jnr was so worried that during the height of the first plus scam he wanted to quit and run to Florida?

No offence but this is a first.

Anything to substantiate?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Scarfo Jnr was so worried that during the height of the first plus scam he wanted to quit and run to Florida?

No offence but this is a first.

Anything to substantiate?
Read the indictment for the Lucchese 07 NJ crew. Old news actually. Ralph P and NY sent Lil Joe down the parkway to send a message to Scarfo JR that he was getting bumped down. He immediately asked Joe to send a message to NY(Madonna and panel) to see if he could move to FL. The bump down was not a surprise to Scarfo or he wouldn't have immediately asked to transfer to FL. And it was during this time that Scarfo was shuffling millions directly to Amuso from the First Plus scam. I have to speculate that Amuso didn't have pull within the family or he wouldn't have had his personal cash cow bumped down to soldier from Capo. And after learning of his son getting bumped down to soldier. Scarfo Sr sent a letter to his son saying all of the pernas and taccetta's were rats and not to trust them obviously fuming that his son got bumped down. See there is allot of stuff the papers don't write either. One being that Merlino was taking advantage of his friendship with Joe Perna as a way to get at Scarfo Jr. Sure the papers like to hype up allot crap like Scarfo Jr was bumped down because he was trying to take over Philly.lol A pipe dream really and something that could never happen in reality. But it sells some good papers. They also don't tell you that Marty T was throwing his support behind Scarfo Jr as a way to bump Ralph out or that Marty was going behind Ralphs back and meeting with NY Panel members. That was all put to rest when Madonna and Joe DiNapoli made Johnny P and his cousin Big Joe. Marty stopped going to NY after that because they had made it clear that neither Marty nor his brother MikeT would be running the show. Back to Scarfo Jr. He wanted to head to FL asap because it was all over for him in Jersey. He had been bumped down and his new boss's sons idiolized Merlino and one was pretty tight with him. Staying in NJ meant he always had to watch his back and he wouldntbe able to trust anyone within the NJ crew. Marty was just using Scarfo Jr and would have set him up down the road to make way for Mike T.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

TommyNoto wrote:That makes a lot of sense Rocco as I heard the P and Ts were beefing for awhile and Carlo wasn't earning as a partial result . Heard his weed thing was prettu sloppy , texting regular folk to help them etc.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wasn't aware of all the side moves going as why would I but makes sense Rocco, and I did hear MT late night meets when he was out never were with the Ps. Could of been just a coincidence but your line of thinking probably makes more sense.

Their book is enormous and the Ps have been working it forever , no doubt people will be scheming to get their hands on that monster as I wouldn't be surprised if it's one the biggest in the area ( not too mention they had another big business tho that likely ran its course ). Have heard their book so big some of the N philly guys actually just manage big packages thru it . That thing also goes deep into SJ and probably philly so lil Joe and skinny worked some kind of arrangement out. It's a relationship business and the Ps have some serious connections throughout CN, and as they should when you have a book that size everyone wants to be around you . Lil Joe will be a capo once his elders start slowing done , he really can get his hands into some big pots and has access to hitters , seems to have been taught the life well lol
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@ Rocco: Good info.

Appreciated.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Seems like the Luke's jersey crew is crazy active... and you're right that fucking book must be so enormous. 8 can only imagine what kind of money that thing is bringing in... perna sons are set for life and if they were smart would literally just work the book with some shy and keep their nose out of everything else.. I understand you can still get fucked for Rico charges on the book and shy but to me it's rather safe way to make a living in that life.. stay away from shakedowns and fraud, boosted goods and most of all drugs..
Jamison
Prospect

Post by Jamison »

Dellacroce wrote:Says hes gonna take it all the way to the supreme court.

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2015 ... tence.html

"He was sent back to prison after the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled against him in 2009."

Am I missing something here???
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He is talking about taking it to the US Supreme Court.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.