ZeroZeroZero tv serie from Saviano's book

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: ZeroZeroZero tv serie from Saviano's book

Post by TommyNoto »

Chicago

The Ciro prequel movie is out in Italy . Have you found any english subtitle links ?

Usually reddit is my go to but couldn’t find anything . I hear the movie has shocking new info
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

TommyNoto wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:14 am Chicago

The Ciro prequel movie is out in Italy . Have you found any english subtitle links ?

Usually reddit is my go to but couldn’t find anything . I hear the movie has shocking new info
Nothing with English subs yet...for good quality we will likely have to wait until the DVD is released which shouldn’t be too much longer, the movie’s theatrical run in Italy is complete and it’s probably going to be released on dvd in the next 6-8 weeks.

If you haven’t seen S3 or S4 I’d watch those before the movie.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Thx and yes I have seen those episodes
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:26 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:53 pm
ChicagoOutfit wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:12 am Book was excellent, looking forward to the series.

Gomorrah is must read and must watch
The show is great ,I can’t wait to watch season 3.But its not on Netflix yet and I can’t find it anywhere else with English subtitles .
wlext.net has all 4 seasons with English subtitles to stream

Or, Torrent sites have all 4 seasons w/ English subtitles either hardcoded in, or you d/l the subtitles and embed them. Sounds a lot more difficult than it actually is, takes only minutes.
Never heard of wlext.net site before , nothing found when I searched for Gomorrah . A lot of pop ups on there . Heard season 3 is just as good as 1 and 2.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:43 pm
ChicagoOutfit wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:12 am Book was excellent, looking forward to the series.

The show is great ,I can’t wait to watch season 3.But its not on Netflix yet and I can’t find it anywhere else with English subtitles .

Or, Torrent sites have all 4 seasons w/ English subtitles either hardcoded in, or you d/l the subtitles and embed them. Sounds a lot more difficult than it actually is, takes only minutes.
Never heard of wlext.net site before , nothing found when I searched for Gomorrah . A lot of pop ups on there . Heard season 3 is just as good as 1 and 2.
it’s under “Gomorra” without the h since it’s an int’l series site.

https://wlext.is/series/gomorra-season-3

https://wlext.is/series/gomorra-season-4

S3 and S4 are both really good...
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

https://wlext.is/series/il-capo-dei-capi

Tho Toto Riina series was well solid too and needs it’s own discussion
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 pm
Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:43 pm

it’s under “Gomorra” without the h since it’s an int’l series site.

https://wlext.is/series/gomorra-season-3

https://wlext.is/series/gomorra-season-4

S3 and S4 are both really good...
https://wlext.is/series/il-capo-dei-capi

Tho Toto Riina series was well solid too and needs it’s own discussion
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

This should be in the TV section.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:32 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:14 am Chicago

Nothing with English subs yet...for good quality we will likely have to wait until the DVD is released which shouldn’t be too much longer, the movie’s theatrical run in Italy is complete and it’s probably going to be released on dvd in the next 6-8 weeks.

If you haven’t seen S3 or S4 I’d watch those before the movie.
Not only that, you gotta see the movie before watching season 5.... they tie in...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I got seasons 3 and 4 on a SD card, plus all the subs, although I had to re synch many of the subtitles myself, they work fine...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

The end of season 4 was nuts.... Genny is a fuckin savage....
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

L'Immortale blu-ray release set for 3/19/2020, so we should have a solid torrent of this with full english subs.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: ZeroZeroZero tv serie from Saviano's book

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:The end of season 4 was nuts.... Genny is a fuckin savage....
They overdid it this time imo. They killed his character as far as I'm concerned. Like I said in the Gomorra thread, they don't want us to like any character. Ciro came closest and who I still sympathise with despite what he did, because he actually had to contrary to Genny's action.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: ZeroZeroZero tv serie from Saviano's book

Post by CabriniGreen »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 pm
CabriniGreen wrote:The end of season 4 was nuts.... Genny is a fuckin savage....
They overdid it this time imo. They killed his character as far as I'm concerned. Like I said in the Gomorra thread, they don't want us to like any character. Ciro came closest and who I still sympathise with despite what he did, because he actually had to contrary to Genny's action.
You know they caved to fan pressure and brought Ciro back right?

Also, the actress that played Patrizia went and fell in love, got married, had a baby, and decided she didnt want to play murderous gangster anymore, so they had to do massive rewrites, the plot suffered accordingly...