Gene Borrello interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borrello interview

Post by CornerBoy »

id love to tell a story about vinny asaros daughter but nobody would ever believe me
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

falco wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:28 am @newera_212

this one? the incident with festa's birthday is on page 61

https://www.docketbird.com/court-docume ... -00005-001
awesome thank you
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:07 pm id love to tell a story about vinny asaros daughter but nobody would ever believe me
Shoot and let vultures circle.......Soliai
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:07 pm id love to tell a story about vinny asaros daughter but nobody would ever believe me
Tell it !!! Tell it !! Lets hear it
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:31 am
I thought you didn’t want to hear all that neighbourhood gossip bs? :mrgreen:
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:19 pm

I'm interested in the part where Ronnie One arm is found with a proposal/Members list ! Never heard a peep about that before reading this indictment report . No repercussions for that that I've heard ? As Ronnie then went on to represent himself and threw Alite and Jr.Gotti under the bus blaming them and mainly Alite for everything lol....And he's not a Rat !? Unbelievable
aint the first one caught with a proposal list. quiet dom had one lying on the kitchen table when he was arrested at his daughters house in long beach. junior gotti had 350k and a list in the basement of some property owned by him in queens.

also never heard of john tancredi/him being present at the santoro shooting before reading the basciano memorandum and there was a lot of coverage in the media
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

falco wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:35 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:19 pm

I'm interested in the part where Ronnie One arm is found with a proposal/Members list ! Never heard a peep about that before reading this indictment report . No repercussions for that that I've heard ? As Ronnie then went on to represent himself and threw Alite and Jr.Gotti under the bus blaming them and mainly Alite for everything lol....And he's not a Rat !? Unbelievable
aint the first one caught with a proposal list. quiet dom had one lying on the kitchen table when he was arrested at his daughters house in long beach. junior gotti had 350k and a list in the basement of some property owned by him in queens.

also never heard of john tancredi/him being present at the santoro shooting before reading the basciano memorandum and there was a lot of coverage in the media
That's what I mean , Between the few pple caught with lists , Ronnies was never mentioned anywhere
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Ozgoz wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:34 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:31 am
I thought you didn’t want to hear all that neighbourhood gossip bs? :mrgreen:
Yea , But I'd like to hear this one 😏 Its like , Why say it if your not gonna tell it ? We all know some people will get something out of it and think it's interesting , Others will call BS , Maybe some won't care either way ? Lol
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Come on I’m waiting to hear this story lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

20 years ago she lived two walk up bldg's south of the entrance to the qns/midtown tunnel. can you picture that left turn into the tunnel ? A close friend of mine who is Rudy Farone's nephew and was very close to Rico and Dom used to go her house to fuck her and she would pay him to do it. Talk about a fucked up arrangement. like reverse prostitution. this was like 1998 ish. now that i type it, not such a great story. sorry guys
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 am 20 years ago she lived two walk up bldg's south of the entrance to the qns/midtown tunnel. can you picture that left turn into the tunnel ? A close friend of mine who is Rudy Farone's nephew and was very close to Rico and Dom used to go her house to fuck her and she would pay him to do it. Talk about a fucked up arrangement. like reverse prostitution. this was like 1998 ish. now that i type it, not such a great story. sorry guys
:roll:

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 am 20 years ago she lived two walk up bldg's south of the entrance to the qns/midtown tunnel. can you picture that left turn into the tunnel ? A close friend of mine who is Rudy Farone's nephew and was very close to Rico and Dom used to go her house to fuck her and she would pay him to do it. Talk about a fucked up arrangement. like reverse prostitution. this was like 1998 ish. now that i type it, not such a great story. sorry guys
Was she hot ?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

only met her a few times for maybe 3 min each time but she was a 6-heavy makeup
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Getting paid to bang a six.....that’s good work by the lad.

Although you’ve gotta weight up the potential risk of getting shot in the face by her mobster old man so swings and roundabouts I suppose 🤷‍♂️
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Who am I kidding, I’d fuck a 3 for $$$$$