FBI files

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress
Straightened out

Re: FBI files

Post by phatmatress »

Chucky wrote:
phatmatress wrote:
NickyEyes1 wrote:Forgot about Dapper Don, is he signed up on here? Whatever happened to him?
he was a nice guy got very hurt if anyone said anything to him couldn't handle sit downs and eventually got banned from real deal for being Whiney and left the mafia forum world. I tried to get to know him outside the forums but he told me he didn't want bothered so fuck him
Fuck that s%$c
your sit down of him lead to you and I being cool with each other lol you ripped us apart he wouldn't even swear and I gave it right back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Dapper has done a lot for this forum, so I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't take shots at him. You both know where these type of shots belong. Not in here......Soliai
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Soliai wrote:Dapper has done a lot for this forum, so I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't take shots at him. You both know where these type of shots belong. Not in here......Soliai
i was never aware he was a member here what has he done?

Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

phatmatress wrote:
Soliai wrote:Dapper has done a lot for this forum, so I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't take shots at him. You both know where these type of shots belong. Not in here......Soliai
i was never aware he was a member here what has he done?

I don't believe he's a member here, but he emailed me and told me to send him a little write up on the new site and he would posted on his blog. I sent him a lil write up (jcb actually wrote it...lol) and he posted it, and the next day we had over 40 members sign up. He did the same thing over at the old forum and Tag will tell you we had a whole mess of members sign up after he posted a blog on his site about the Black Hand. He helps out this place as much as he can with his blog. And for that I respect the guy.......Soliai
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Daps a good dude. sensitive and protective of his identity offline. its not a "blog" per se but people do go to it. its actually how I found GBB and ultimately this place. i googled a friend of mine who got busted and whala
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Cheech wrote:Daps a good dude. sensitive and protective of his identity offline. its not a "blog" per se but people do go to it. its actually how I found GBB and ultimately this place. i googled a friend of mine who got busted and whala
He's a nice kid. I almost rented him an apartment in our Greenwich Village building last year but he wasn't quite ready yet because because he had just finished school and started a new job. If you're reading this, Dap, shoot me a pm.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

phatmatress wrote:
NickyEyes1 wrote:Forgot about Dapper Don, is he signed up on here? Whatever happened to him?
he was a nice guy got very hurt if anyone said anything to him couldn't handle sit downs and eventually got banned from real deal for being Whiney and left the mafia forum world. I tried to get to know him outside the forums but he told me he didn't want bothered so fuck him

complete bs

I actually still have access to those old sitdowns, some of us had more time than others to go back and forth writing crap. Not worth the time in the end cause the bs just pops back up another time, I learned from those experiences so I stopped participating.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Dapper_Don wrote:
phatmatress wrote:

complete bs

I actually still have access to those old sitdowns, some of us had more time than others to go back and forth writing crap. Not worth the time in the end cause the bs just pops back up another time, I learned from those experiences so I stopped participating.
why did u stop posting I always liked u until you kinda went against me I still don't have a problem with u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
phatmatress wrote:and eventually got banned from real deal for being Whiney

He got clipped as a result of the Dildo and Tammy having one of their little power trips. All he did was come to the defense of GBB in one post. It was BS.

Pogo
Absolutely correct, nice to see your still around Pogo. Hope all is well.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Dapper_Don wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:
phatmatress wrote:and eventually got banned from real deal for being Whiney

He got clipped as a result of the Dildo and Tammy having one of their little power trips. All he did was come to the defense of GBB in one post. It was BS.

Pogo
Absolutely correct, nice to see your still around Pogo. Hope all is well.
Dapper, that you? Where you been????

Salut, mi amigo! My stock is up 3.4 since you got that inside info from Freund. You're officially the Spanish Gordon Gecko... holmessss!

Glad you're back on!
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

[/quote]

why did u stop posting I always liked u until you kinda went against me I still don't have a problem with u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Likewise I never had an issue with you, as I recall it was you that kind of went against me first but thats neither here nor there. Immaterial at this point. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Stopped posting cause of life - busy job, family, women, etc.

Like it was alluded to above, my privacy and identity are very important to me. An individual on the other GBB rambled his mouth off to me, personal threats, etc after being advised against it by me - those kinds of things even on an internet forum as a joke "certain" people will take very seriously on my behalf and it can escalate in a bad way quickly. The person later apologized and was eventually banned for an unrelated matter. Not bragging but where I am in my professional life, there's some people interested in my safety - even if I dont want them to be. That's all I will say on that.

I still lurk around and respond to pms. Good to see Solilai and Tag continuing to push forward with the site and keeping it active and growing.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

East Bronx wrote:
Cheech wrote:Daps a good dude. sensitive and protective of his identity offline. its not a "blog" per se but people do go to it. its actually how I found GBB and ultimately this place. i googled a friend of mine who got busted and whala
He's a nice kid. I almost rented him an apartment in our Greenwich Village building last year but he wasn't quite ready yet because because he had just finished school and started a new job. If you're reading this, Dap, shoot me a pm.
The man, the myth, the legend. Good to see your still around. Sent you a pm.

Btw, i am looking to buy either a 2 bedroom condo or apartment preferably in a not-fully gentrified neighborhood for long-term investment purposes.

Anybody got anything interesting feel free to send me a pm
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Dapper_Don wrote:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Likewise I never had an issue with you, as I recall it was you that kind of went against me first but thats neither here nor there. Immaterial at this point. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Stopped posting cause of life - busy job, family, women, etc.

Like it was alluded to above, my privacy and identity are very important to me. An individual on the other GBB rambled his mouth off to me, personal threats, etc after being advised against it by me - those kinds of things even on an internet forum as a joke "certain" people will take very seriously on my behalf and it can escalate in a bad way quickly. The person later apologized and was eventually banned for an unrelated matter. Not bragging but where I am in my professional life, there's some people interested in my safety - even if I dont want them to be. That's all I will say on that.

I still lurk around and respond to pms. Good to see Solilai and Tag continuing to push forward with the site and keeping it active and growing.[/quote]yes we are all doing well. Your right that was a cluster fuck and it's neither here or there. Hope your doing well. Nice to see u pop up. Btw when I said fuck him it wasn't meant in the terms of being derogatory I meant it in the sense of it is what it is or fugetaboutit just a term not a diss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Dap, you knew me as re-tardi the fucking idiot who could fuck up a cup a coffee on RD.

I'm glad you're here. Stick around!
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Good to see you posting again Dap. Like Chris said stick around.......Soliai