Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

It takes 4 to 5 days to get hooked on dope.
If you take a decent amount of dope for 4/5
days, I guaruntee you will feel like you have
the flu x 10 on the 6th day. Then you are faced
with a dilemma - be sick as shit for a week without
sleep OR go get more dope. The choice most people
make is obvious. And it ain't the former.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I have first hand exp at this. My first drug addiction came in the form of Ritalin. I was prescribed it as in the 90s it was a miracle drug that would make the rebluous teenager fall in line and get good grades. I remember seeing a new story on the 5pm news about kids taking they're Ritalin and smashing It up and snorting it for a quick high. I ended up lying to doctors and buying all the other kids Ritalin. I went through the other cycles with other drugs but opiates were my downfall. People who have never been through opiate addiction will never understand how it grabs you and will not let go. It totally alters your brain and way of thinking. I can go on and on about the crazy things ive done but like one example I would go to the dentist and get my back teeth ripped out just to get pain pills. Not caring of the consequences of having no back teeth. That example is very mild compared to the scum bag things I've done. I'm not a.scum bag but once my brain tastes that high it's all I want and can think of. It's horrible for the user the users loved ones ane anyone involved. I've had considerable amts of clean time and relapsed. It's crazy that even after five years of not touching anything I still fooled myself thinking I could do it once which lead.me to 3 years of using again. Im coming up on 18 months again. Another reason I believe addiction is a disease. Of course it starts out as a choice but so do many other ailments, and it was my choice to use drugs please don't get that twisted I take full responsibility for my poor choices. But addiction can be treated with medicine and therapy like many other ailments. Which brings me to why I disagree with the murder charges on drug sales resulting in death. It was my choice to go find drugs do them all the while knowing what could happen. 98 percent of the time personal drug sales are made by small time dealers usually addicts themselves selling to support they're own habbits. Drug traffic ers and those that are profiting off addicts should face stiffer penalties. Also I didn't put this up for any that a boy's
Most ppl know my struggles and those on here that know me outside of the boards know what kind of person I really am. Remember addicts can be anyone and not just the nasty stereotypes . Rant over.

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:18 pm Dealers should all be given mandatory minimums of 15 years for a 1st offense since trafficking narcotics is the single most evil and disgusting thing one can do. You knowingly deal death and murder. You destroy the lives of mothers ,daughters,sons,brothers,fathers etc etc..You cause the crime rate to go up in every category, Robbery,Burglary,Murder,Homicide,,Assaults,Prostitution,Theft,Petty larceny,Grand larceny etc etc.. Drug dealers/Traffickers should be sentenced to death
Now people putting additives and spiking the drugs should be dealt with , That's why I say legalize all of them and at least you know your getting a pure drug
Your selling A product people want , Should the fast food industry be sent to prison as well ?how about a donut shop or ice cream parlor who serve fat asses on a daily bases ? We should probably ban soda while were at it ?
I would argue alcohol is far worse then most drugs yets its legal,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

@Stroccos , Your right , Alcohol is the worst and we all drink ! Well, I do ! I think i was having a fit of rage the other day because 2 friends recently passed because of the Dope dizzle and seeing and knowing firsthand what that shit does to people , Im ok today ! LoL....