Jerry Capeci's 1992 article "Why the mob loves Canada: A civilized place where it's still easy to launder money"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Jerry Capeci's 1992 article "Why the mob loves Canada: A civilized place where it's still easy to launder money"

Post by CabriniGreen »

@Lupara

It's the conclusion I came to as well. I alluded to it in that other thread about the Violis. That the Caruana-Cuntreras clan are or were the actual controllers of the Italian narcotics trade. That they ran the Venezuela mafia family, controlled the drug routes and laundering, while the Rizzutos secured Montreal, and dealt direct with buyers in the US. And both these groups were connected through family and shared history from the same sicilian town. This loyalty was DEEPER than the Bonnano connection. And this narcotics business was a GLOBAL operation, bigger, I think, than any SINGLE family, it affected a lot of organizations.

The Calabrians started to eventually rival the Caruana-Cuntreras for control of the narcotics routes. They were working together since at least the early 90s for cocaine shipments.

It also reinforces an idea that I've had for awhile. That if there is anything left in places like Buffalo or Detroit, it's probably to facilitate drug trafficking. NOT STREET DEALING, but managing the routes...... Great Article.... any thoughts?.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Jerry Capeci's 1992 article "Why the mob loves Canada: A civilized place where it's still easy to launder money"

Post by toto »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 5:20 pm Sorry toto but the usual libtard and kosher conservative hog wash of "we need these masses 3rd world immigrants" is BS. Increasing poverty among the native populations and the rapid decline in terms of standard of living, public safety and quality of life in North America and Europe is evidence of this. Facts are stubborn things I know.

Pogo
You provided no facts. Only your usual "I am a victim, everybody is against me and the world owes me a living because I'm a lazy"

In fact you didn't bother to provide a solution to the taxes and services problem - mainly because you don't have one. You didn't even bother to pay more taxes or go and provide free services in Vancouver. Shows me you are nothing more than a professional victim; everything is somebody else fault and somebody has to do something about it.

There is no decline in living standards - only for lazy people who have too many communist ideas like you. I can suggest you speak to old people who remember old real tough times where they had hardly any clothes, a small house and hardly food.

Anyway, if somebody who is able to come from thousands of miles and take the job from a local who got a free education, got a free healthcare and still he couldn't compete with somebody who possibly didn't get these things. Explain, why anybody should feel they owe anything to the local? In fact the idea of guarantees is a very communist idea.

Actually you are no different to those kinds of black people in America who complains about how everything against them and thats why they didn't have jobs when really they are just a lazy person expected somebody else to give things to them.

Snakes, why is this guy allowed to post his rubbish in this forum always but when I responded you put take the discussion elsewhere? Is it a different rule because Pogo is a victim? This guy ruined many threads with this rubbish and nobody put a stop to it.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm
Snakes wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 pm Please take political discussions to the appropriate forum. Thanks, guys. I just don't want to antimafia's thread to get hijacked.
I totally agree. I would not want to see another good thread get ruined.
The real solution is to stop Pogo the Victim from posting his rubbish every two minutes in this forum. In just a few days we get to see, how Jews ruined his life and now Chinese.WTF this got to do with Organized crime?
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Actually, the solution is much simpler. Please Ban Me. I have too many better things to do than deal with lazy people who are victims.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

toto wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 4:39 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:52 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 am Vancouver is essentially a Chinese/Asian colony now. Sad to see such a beautiful city go. Canada is deteriorating fast. :cry:
Pogo
Fascinating insight. Never been there. Very far away from the ATL.
A Docu I watched about Vancouver, BC focused on how pervasive
the drug culture and street crime has become.
No insight at all. Canada like most western countries is an aging population so you need an expansion in the workforce to provide the taxes and the services - having a druggie population means you need even more immigration because those people are useless from taxes and services perspective but even if there were no druggies the population still needs to expand in the case of Canada.

Unless Pogo is volunteering to give all his money to the Canadian government so they can bring in one less immigrant and offers to go and wipe the asses of a few old people so they can reduce immigration by one more person he's just being a professional victim and everything is always somebody else's fault. I'm sure he will never agree to this and I'm sure he has no solution to the taxes and services problem either.

Pogo - maybe stick to organized crime instead of always being a victim. If it's not blacks, jews or chinese it will be somebody else. Always somebody else to blame. At this point I can't be the only one sick of seeing this. I come for OC discussion not to see the talks of a professional victim.
Guess I touched a (big ass) political nerve on that one. :shock:
Can't take a single step without landing on that land mine these days.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Continue the discussion here. The rest can be deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=41&p=77606#p77606
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Any chance someone still has this article?
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

The Evernote link I provided in the first post in this thread still works — go to https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ ... 43ddc614a0 and then download the file.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Ahh thanks Antimafia. I clicked the original and it wasn't working but this one you sent works.
MightyDR
Straightened out

Post by MightyDR »

Thanks for sharing antimafia