Zwi Migdal- The Forgotten Jewish Criminal Organization

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Zwi Migdal- The Forgotten Jewish Criminal Organization

Post by Confederate »

sdeitche wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:19 am
Confederate wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 am
sdeitche wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:56 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:51 pm This was pretty widely known in Europe back then. It has only been buried post WW2 in this country because of a certain, shall we says, group's domination of the mass media of news and entertainment and their predominance in academia. Even today I$rael is one of the biggest traffickers in the White slave trade along with their brethren from the former Soviet Union who, on the rare occasion they are even reported on, are classified as "Russian" criminals when they are of course not Russian at all.

Pogo
Don't forget we also control the world's financial markets, telecommunications, AND the weather. Keep it up and I'll put in a call to bring some serious storms your way! :mrgreen:
It is impossible to forget. The Jews control a solid majority of the Media who are largely Anti-American. The Media (Very largely controlled by Jews in Power) are AGAINST EVERYTHING that is Conservative. The Media is against a Strong Military, The Police, Christianity, Secure Borders and are all IN FAVOR of Sanctuary Cities (which are against the law), Heavy Gun Control, The PROPAGANDA of Political Correctness (which is a form of mind control and brain washing), and CONSTANTLY want to REMIND the Blacks that they must always be victims. There are many other issues besides the ones I mentioned. Not saying every Jew in America thinks this way, but the Jews in Power throughout the Media sure do. The Media have given us enough storms for a lifetime. A whole lot of bad, bad weather. :mrgreen:
You must be a ton of fun at parties.
Funny you should mention parties because as a matter of fact, I am the life of the party after I answer the questions from some of the uninformed people as to WHY the Media is 90% negative and appear to be so Anti-American. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Zwi Migdal- The Forgotten Jewish Criminal Organization

Post by Snakes »

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that this thread has taken this turn.