Lorrenzo Mannino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Lorrenzo Mannino

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:39 am Some of these guys have gone way underground. Cali and Mannino and Cefalu are real old school. Don't see that much these days.

In the case of Cali he has literally gone underground. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:40 am
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:39 am Some of these guys have gone way underground. Cali and Mannino and Cefalu are real old school. Don't see that much these days.

jeez Pogo that wasn't very nice :lol:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:40 am

Pogo
:lol:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Well LE had a boss, acting boss, Underboss, with consigliere unknown or unfilled yet position and a three man street panel, before Cali was killed. I still think it's possible for Mannino to be on that panel, I'm not saying anything is for sure, until confirmed. But I don't believe the top administration is a ruling panel, just the street panel as past described.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

so was there 2 zip crews??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

patsy contes crew and john gambinos crew was the zip factions i think.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

It was pretty weird seeing Lorenzo but the overall quality of the restaurant was awesome. Real Italian food, no bs. Off topic, i also drove by the Cafe Italia, which I heard was a Gambino hangout, and all i saw was a bunch of very old Italian guys watching tv. Seemed innocent enough but idk.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:42 pm It was pretty weird seeing Lorenzo but the overall quality of the restaurant was awesome. Real Italian food, no bs. Off topic, i also drove by the Cafe Italia, which I heard was a Gambino hangout, and all i saw was a bunch of very old Italian guys watching tv. Seemed innocent enough but idk.
I went to Cafe Italia too, not a single person in there spoke English which was interesting. Cafe Gioia a couple of blocks away seemed like more of a clubhouse type thing - I went in there and there was no server, just Sicilian guys walking around helping themselves to drinks and coffee.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:16 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:42 pm It was pretty weird seeing Lorenzo but the overall quality of the restaurant was awesome. Real Italian food, no bs. Off topic, i also drove by the Cafe Italia, which I heard was a Gambino hangout, and all i saw was a bunch of very old Italian guys watching tv. Seemed innocent enough but idk.
I went to Cafe Italia too, not a single person in there spoke English which was interesting. Cafe Gioia a couple of blocks away seemed like more of a clubhouse type thing - I went in there and there was no server, just Sicilian guys walking around helping themselves to drinks and coffee.
Those guys could of just of been some old Italian guys from the neighborhood socializing. Not the mafia.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

sooo...
is there two dofferent gambino zip crews?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:45 am sooo...
is there two dofferent gambino zip crews?
Yes, the Conte/Cefalu crew and 18th ave, Cefalu's cousin is a capo, maybe he took over his crew when Cefalu got bumped up.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Is the 18th ave crew more active/powerful than the Conte/Cefalu crew?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Dr031718 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:29 am Is the 18th ave crew more active/powerful than the Conte/Cefalu crew?
Definitely, iirc the Cefalu crew was small and made up of a few old time zips. I'm sure the likes of felice, pogo and B will know more.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

what crews were Paul Siemplace and Feanchesco Palmeri in?

borh said to be higher leveled zips
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

found this post by B.

B. wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:39 pm Felice's info is always worthy of consideration and discussion but having known him on here for many years I don't think he would expect everyone to update their official lists when info from other reputable sources is different from his. As he said, too, his source might have accidentally switched the underboss/consigliere roles. Anyway, let's put Cali's administrative position to rest and go back to the captain question I asked about earlier.

Was Cali ever identified in any article or indictments as an official captain before the info about him being on the admin came out? I saw one report mention him as a captain in 2008 but all other info from that period has him as an acting captain and the report I saw very well could have been speaking in generalities. 2008, though, would coincide with John Gambino joining the ruling panel. Sometimes we see guys take over as official captains even when the original captain is "only" an acting administration or panel member, i.e. Basciano/Cicale.