Nicholas cirillo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Nicholas cirillo

Post by Rocco »

I don't think the Bonnano's killed Nick. The Westside took care of him. I don't think the Genovese family would want the Bonanno's touching the kid. I think they would take offense to it. And if the Bonanno's did it Cicale would have mentioned it . In that life the respectful thing to do would be for the Bonanno's to step back and let the Genovese family handle it since it was a ranking members son. And the Bonanno's would have to accept whatever the Genovese family did. wether it be break his arm or kill him. They would have to accept it to keep the peace. Touching a ranking members Son is a big no no regardless of what the kid did. The Genovese family has rights on the kid so to speak. So the Bonanno's could touch him unless the Westside gave them permission to do so.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

What if the kid isn't dead at all , maybe cirillo told him to leave and never ever come back ?? . Nobody has found his body and nobody knows what's happened . The Genovese family may have told the bonnanos we killed him but in reality cirillo may have told him to disappear . The bonnanos wouldn't question the Genovese family anyway
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm Such sick fucks - I have no doubt that bastard ordered his own son's death. All for insulting that bastard basciano? They all will rot in hell. massino was right to turn on them and walk away from that shithole life!
Every time this subject has come up I've pointed out that, from the Cosa Nostra perspective, Cirillo did exactly what he was supposed to so. They all take an oath to put the mob before everything else, even their own family. So I don't really understand why many won't bat an eye at just about any other crime these guys commit but are shocked at the thought of Quiet Dom giving the ok for his son to be killed. Especially when many of them almost lament how mob guys don't follow the rules anymore.

But yes, they will all rot in hell.
All roads lead to New York.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Wiseguy wrote:
NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm Such sick fucks - I have no doubt that bastard ordered his own son's death. All for insulting that bastard basciano? They all will rot in hell. massino was right to turn on them and walk away from that shithole life!
Every time this subject has come up I've pointed out that, from the Cosa Nostra perspective, Cirillo did exactly what he was supposed to so. They all take an oath to put the mob before everything else, even their own family. So I don't really understand why many won't bat an eye at just about any other crime these guys commit but are shocked at the thought of Quiet Dom giving the ok for his son to be killed. Especially when many of them almost lament how mob guys don't follow the rules anymore.

But yes, they will all rot in hell.
I agree with you wg plus he prob figured he's gonna end up getting whacked any way. In sick and twisted way it was prob the more respectable thing to do. If I was in that situation and knew there was nothing I could do about it I would rather take care of the job clean than take the risk of him dying a slow cruel death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Hailbritain wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 am What if the kid isn't dead at all , maybe cirillo told him to leave and never ever come back ?? . Nobody has found his body and nobody knows what's happened . The Genovese family may have told the bonnanos we killed him but in reality cirillo may have told him to disappear . The bonnanos wouldn't question the Genovese family anyway
he would have popped up by now
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am I don't think the Bonnano's killed Nick. The Westside took care of him. I don't think the Genovese family would want the Bonanno's touching the kid. I think they would take offense to it. And if the Bonanno's did it Cicale would have mentioned it . In that life the respectful thing to do would be for the Bonanno's to step back and let the Genovese family handle it since it was a ranking members son. And the Bonanno's would have to accept whatever the Genovese family did. wether it be break his arm or kill him. They would have to accept it to keep the peace. Touching a ranking members Son is a big no no regardless of what the kid did. The Genovese family has rights on the kid so to speak. So the Bonanno's could touch him unless the Westside gave them permission to do so.
Theodore Maggios (made guy in genovesse) son was assualted by two gambino associates while cirillo was boss . The panel voted to have them whacked , but Cirillo chose a fine instead .i believe The meeting of the vote was caught on a wire tap. Maggio's son was being accused of talking to the grand jury. So if there going to propose to whack someone who assaulted a rat . Who happen to be a son of a made guy. I doubt the bonnanos would whack the guy on the sneak . Unless the genovese failed to act . So I would have to imagine the genovese would take out there own trash as stated by Rocco above
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:25 am
Rocco wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am I don't think the Bonnano's killed Nick. The Westside took care of him. I don't think the Genovese family would want the Bonanno's touching the kid. I think they would take offense to it. And if the Bonanno's did it Cicale would have mentioned it . In that life the respectful thing to do would be for the Bonanno's to step back and let the Genovese family handle it since it was a ranking members son. And the Bonanno's would have to accept whatever the Genovese family did. wether it be break his arm or kill him. They would have to accept it to keep the peace. Touching a ranking members Son is a big no no regardless of what the kid did. The Genovese family has rights on the kid so to speak. So the Bonanno's could touch him unless the Westside gave them permission to do so.
Theodore Maggios (made guy in genovesse) son was assualted by two gambino associates while cirillo was boss . The panel voted to have them whacked , but Cirillo chose a fine instead .i believe The meeting of the vote was caught on a wire tap. Maggio's son was being accused of talking to the grand jury. So if there going to propose to whack someone who assaulted a rat . Who happen to be a son of a made guy. I doubt the bonnanos would whack the guy on the sneak . Unless the genovese failed to act . So I would have to imagine the genovese would take out there own trash as stated by Rocco above
If Basciano had anything to do with it .. It would have came out in court. Cicale was his go to guy. Also PJ flipped and he had no info on it. And I don't think the kid went on the lam. Its been 11yrs and he is not that smart. He would have been found by now. More then likely someone in the Genovese family killed him and buried him in up state NY.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

maybe so. I just don't believe it.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Cheech wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:09 pm maybe so. I just don't believe it.
he could have killed himself in the woods and then a bear ate him .........
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Rocco wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:09 pm maybe so. I just don't believe it.
he could have killed himself in the woods and then a bear ate him .........
:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I dont get it
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pmI dont get it
Bear with him.
Rocco's jokes are known to be pretty unbearable.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Was Nicholas Cirillo made or an associate? And didn't he have some others issues, with alcohol or drugs?

Being estranged from family and maybe being an embarrassment in other ways to the old man, this altercation with a made man and son of a boss from another family could have been a legitimate excuse to make N. Cirillo go away as guilt free as can be from his old man's LCN's mind.

Being that it's Cirillo and the Genovese's, I'd have to agree with those that say the Genovese's took care of the problem.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

rayray wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 am Was Nicholas Cirillo made or an associate? And didn't he have some others issues, with alcohol or drugs?

Associate. He was also a drug addict.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wasn't basciano going to whack a genovese soldier son on the sneak Dominick martino?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo