Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon john
Straightened out

Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by Teflon john »

Thats what im talking about,Canada is old school no doubt. A 20 year shooting,a 20 year grudge,and now a 20 year revenge murder. Been at least 30 yrs since anything that interesting happened with American LCN. People aint fuckin around when they whack somebody for something that happened 20 years ago. Wonder how much press stuff like this gets in Canada,if its all over the news like in the U.S.during the mafia's Gotti era.
Clark
Straightened out

Post by Clark »

Teflon john wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 2:36 pm Thats what im talking about,Canada is old school no doubt. A 20 year shooting,a 20 year grudge,and now a 20 year revenge murder. Been at least 30 yrs since anything that interesting happened with American LCN. People aint fuckin around when they whack somebody for something that happened 20 years ago. Wonder how much press stuff like this gets in Canada,if its all over the news like in the U.S.during the mafia's Gotti era.
The recent Woodbridge murders recieved a decent amount of press coverage, but this killing is leading story stuff. People know the Mustiano name because of the history. Plus the revenge angle is catchy stuff.

The Canadian media is pretty low-key so I don't think we will ever see coverage like the Gotti era. All the hits make the news though as, despite all the recent mob hits, in a city of over five million there were only 69 gun deaths last year.
Clark
Straightened out

Post by Clark »

Sorry, actually only 40 gun deaths.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 8:13 am So this guy was 19/20 when took part in the Papalia hit? Seems pretty young to be given such a high profile hit.

Pogo
I was thinking this myself. Ever since I read the Sixth Family years ago, I always wondered how two young brothers were able to knock off a "top don" like Johnny Papalia. Although a lot of Papalia's power lied with the Maggadino Family. once they stopped being a real force, it seems he did too.

Anyone thinks this is in relation to whats going on in Montreal right now? Have any idea whom the culprits might be, maybe the D'Amico's. Whatever the case, I know the older brother is on high alert.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Clark wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:40 pm Sorry, actually only 40 gun deaths.
and their gonna be 40 guys dead on the streets soon,,,, little italy montreal will turn blood close where agostino got his

their taking over with full force,,, it all happening soon trust me my street sources are knee-deep

nobody safe anymore.calabrians aint to be fucked with their all over the world planting flags,,, soon new york will follow

the secret boss of all bosses vittorio difoolio,,, he behind this all
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Couldn't help it guys, I'll stop now. ;)
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

lol, Vittorio DiFoolio.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Shots fired into home of notorious Hamilton mobster Pat Musitano

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.4179294
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

IN MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps and my children play with their toys.

These fucking guys are brutal blasting away into the guy's house
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by Lupara »

willychichi wrote:IN MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps and my children play with their toys.

These fucking guys are brutal blasting away into the guy's house
They are serious, clearly he's a wanted man.

I just can't see this as revenge for Papalia. I'm more inclined to the Luppinos cleaning house or people from Toronto that want him dead.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6653 met Tapatalk

BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

willychichi wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am IN MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps and my children play with their toys.
Nice one Willy :lol:
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Long memories in Canada.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

I'm wondering why Pat Musitano didn't strike back after they killed his brother?
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by Lupara »

willychichi wrote:I'm wondering why Pat Musitano didn't strike back after they killed his brother?
Rarely does it go like that. He's probably more worried about his own safety right now.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Yep especially since they are popping shots into his house right now. Shit ain't cool!
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....