Vinnie asaro arrested again

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Vinnie asaro arrested again

Post by rayray »

So this Gotti is not an Agnello, correct?
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Remember that Gotti Sr used to hold court in Altadonna in Queens which was owned by Bonanno guy not Gambino. So, doesn't seem unusual at all imo to be affiliated with that family.
Meatball
Straightened out

Post by Meatball »

rayray wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 pm So this Gotti is not an Agnello, correct?
If memory serves correct, this is John Gotti Agnello. The son of Victoria Gotti and Carmine Agnello.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

The Gotti kid who got arrested is the grandson of John Gotti Sr. and son of Peter Gotti. He is NOT Victoria's son, last name is G o t t i not Agnello :mrgreen:

You know it's a slow day on here if AG is on the mafia forum posting about Gotti :lol:
Meatball
Straightened out

Post by Meatball »

AG777 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm The Gotti kid who got arrested is the grandson of John Gotti Sr. and son of Peter Gotti. He is NOT Victoria's son, last name is G o t t i not Agnello :mrgreen:

You know it's a slow day on here if AG is on the mafia forum posting about Gotti :lol:
Told you, if memory serves correct... I'm old. Cut me some slack and be kind to your elders. I'm almost 52 for Pete's sake! :lol:
Jonkaro
Associate

Post by Jonkaro »

Damn, what is it with mob guys and road rage?
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Meatball wrote:
rayray wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 pm So this Gotti is not an Agnello, correct?
If memory serves correct, this is John Gotti Agnello. The son of Victoria Gotti and Carmine Agnello.
I think it's peters kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Torched a car? That's about 3 months after the third time for your typical black or Puerto Rican kid in NYC who can conjure up any sort of hard luck or drug addict story to tug at the heart strings of the judges there.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Jonkaro wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:16 pm Damn, what is it with mob guys and road rage?
:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

The kids not an agnello.. he's peters son. John gotti jr.'s nephew is the kid they're speaking of.. Johnny. He lives in gottis old family house in Howard beach with his father peter and family.. well at least he did before he got arrested... the other young john gotti is jr's son. I think he's the only gotti grandson that hasn't done anything too fucking stupid with the law. He's an mma fighter..
Meatball
Straightened out

Post by Meatball »

phatmatress777 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:42 pm
Meatball wrote:
I think it's peters kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad. You are correct.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

tmarotta wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am Great find buddy. I am sure we can all agree that the Feds were pissed that he walked in that last trial, and they really want to put him away for the rest of his life. Everyone on the forum probably expected him to get indicted at some point.
He was actually in their cross hairs for the home invasions way before the prior indictment for the JFK theft. It was only a matter of time that this arrest was coming. People started cooperating. I think he knew it too.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Set a guys car on fire because they cut him off, lmao...Smart.

Would have been up for less time beating the guys ass probably. Not premeditated.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 am
tmarotta wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am Great find buddy. I am sure we can all agree that the Feds were pissed that he walked in that last trial, and they really want to put him away for the rest of his life. Everyone on the forum probably expected him to get indicted at some point.
He was actually in their cross hairs for the home invasions way before the prior indictment for the JFK theft. It was only a matter of time that this arrest was coming. People started cooperating. I think he knew it too.
I take that back ! I thought this was about the home invasions. Something totally new. Asaro has the home invasions hanging over his head as well still. This is new. The Gotti kid has yet to be sentenced for the Drug rap right? He is fucked He will be gone for at least 20yrs
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

https://www.facebook.com/michael.guidici

Looks like the guy that did the robbery with Gotti?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"