Sonny franzese near possible death

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Sonny franzese near possible death

Post by JeremyTheJew »

UTC wrote:You don't have to attend any more and, if you do attend, there will be no trouble. No swarm of FBI agents either, since they already know who everybody is.
Lol exactly. The innocent along w the guilty. And with this day and age.... THERES A MILLION CAMERS EVERYWHERE
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Im pretty sure the mob cares more about ppl who have ACTIVE KNOWLEDGE, over hear say.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

UTC wrote:At least he's only near possible death.
LOL
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Isn't Stephen Hrammauta 100 years old, he's still alive I think
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Yes, Stephen Grammauta just had his 100th birthday last month, joining a small list of Mafia centenarians that includes Boston boss Phil Buccola and San Francisco boss Jimmy Lanza.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Grammauta
http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Philip_Buccola
http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/James_Lanza
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I thought Sonny was going to make it and I still do, I think he makes it out long enough to tell the Feds "fuck you" then he goes. This would suck though knowing you are that close to freedom again and you might not make it.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

DeCavalcante Soldiers Carlo Corsentino and Joseph Merlo Sr. also made it to 100.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote:DeCavalcante Soldiers Carlo Corsentino and Joseph Merlo Sr. also made it to 100.

Pogo

They still alive P?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Nope. Corsentino died in 1998. Merlo Sr. around that time as well. Their sons are current members of the family.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Genovese made member Albert "Chinkie" Facchiano made it to 100 as well.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Nope. Corsentino died in 1998. Merlo Sr. around that time as well. Their sons are current members of the family.

Pogo
Cheers.

Interesting.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

How likely is it in your opinion that he not only makes it to the end of his sentence, but in a couple of years does something illegal again and gets ANOTHER conviction? Seriously, what would the feds do if they got a report that a more-than-100-year-old man extorts money from somebody or whatever? Would they just shout at Sonny to "fuck off" and leave the victim alone or would they seriously start making another case against him?
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Dwalin2014 wrote:How likely is it in your opinion that he not only makes it to the end of his sentence, but in a couple of years does something illegal again and gets ANOTHER conviction? Seriously, what would the feds do if they got a report that a more-than-100-year-old man extorts money from somebody or whatever? Would they just shout at Sonny to "fuck off" and leave the victim alone or would they seriously start making another case against him?

First they would change his diaper.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Dwalin2014 wrote:How likely is it in your opinion that he not only makes it to the end of his sentence, but in a couple of years does something illegal again and gets ANOTHER conviction? Seriously, what would the feds do if they got a report that a more-than-100-year-old man extorts money from somebody or whatever? Would they just shout at Sonny to "fuck off" and leave the victim alone or would they seriously start making another case against him?
I will admit.... I laughed out loud for that one.

Lol, i wish i could say "he lived a good life." butttt, just because in MY OPNION BEING IN PRISON FOR 80 out of 100 years of his life doesnt sound fun... He sure exhibited that he doesnt mind. So...

HE LIVED A GOOD LIFE ;)