If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Rocco »

Not sure where you did you time. Fed Lock up in a Min security and State Prisons in NJ like Rahway and Trenton are like night and day. If some old white guy in Rahway general population wants to try and pull rank and file on some Blood gang members they fuck him up ...they don't care about lock down as they are on lock down every couple days in there. Its like the Superdome after Sandy everyday in there if you get my drift. Marty T got beat so bad he had a lazy eye and blurred vision for a longtime. Had a friend in Fed Fort Dix for financial crime. Old guy paid the guy on the block he had to the first week he was there...never had a problem after that. Played cards for 3yrs... Night and day.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

I predict that little Nicky will make it out at 103. Within a year they'll indict him again lol.

Imagine the dude gets out at 103 and gets caught up in a huge operation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Lol, he's not making it out.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Rocco wrote:Not sure where you did you time. Fed Lock up in a Min security and State Prisons in NJ like Rahway and Trenton are like night and day. If some old white guy in Rahway general population wants to try and pull rank and file on some Blood gang members they fuck him up ...they don't care about lock down as they are on lock down every couple days in there. Its like the Superdome after Sandy everyday in there if you get my drift. Marty T got beat so bad he had a lazy eye and blurred vision for a longtime. Had a friend in Fed Fort Dix for financial crime. Old guy paid the guy on the block he had to the first week he was there...never had a problem after that. Played cards for 3yrs... Night and day.
Pa camp hill and pa sci Greene ... Green e is where pa 's death row is ... Like I was on a min sec block so everyone had short sentences (under 5) usually first timers so for the most part everyone was cool but if u got caught up in gambling drugs or prostition in there then it would get u in trouble.. I never got involved in that shit... The lifers in pa
Are the most calmest people and don't want trouble brought into they're home like that's where they live for the end of time and want the least amount of trouble and want to be comfortable as possible... But like you said every prison is different I was just speaking of my exp perhaps I should have worded that in... There's not a huge ton of gangs in western pa maybe some in inner Pittsburgh like wannabe crips and. Bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Rocco wrote:You would be pretty surprised how many older LCN guys get beatings from young black gang bangers. Marty Taccetta got the shit kicked out of him in State prison. Gotti's got a nice reality check beating then got Fleeced by the AB for protection. Black Gang banger fucking hate white guys LCN or not. Tentions rise in prison that Celebrity gangster shit goes out the window pretty quick if there is disrespect. Black gang members know full well that LCN glory days are long gone and Black Gang members have more power in prison then any LCN could hope to have. Especially in State prison systems and Fed lock ups out west. If Nicky ran his mouth he would get a fuckin beating.
Considering how many mob guys have been in and out of prison over the years and how few cases have been reported, these assaults you speak of seem to be rather rare.

Nobody believes the mob guys are running the joint like that scene in Goodfellas (although there have been one or two cases of bribing prison guards over the past 10 or 15 years) but the idea that they're just easy prey and frequently getting pushed around by blacks or whoever has no real basis.
All roads lead to New York.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

I think if a mobster is young can easly fight against the blacks,but if there are another mobster try to stay together for made number. In an article called drug,money and gambinos is said that the Gambino and other families pay the the Aryans or the most powerful gang in the prison for protect the member. I think that if Scarfo sr health will decline, he will post in the infirmary or in a more suitable prison for elderly or in poor health inmates.

In the scarfo prison there are another mobster that are in their 70s or 80s apart Capaldo,so I dont think that are trembling with fear of be assault.

Nicodemo Scarfo Butner Medium FCI
Anthony Antico Butner FCI
Dominick Pizzonia Butner FMC
Daniel Capaldo Butner Low FCI
Vincent Demartino Butner Medium FCI enough to create a bocce club
Thomas Gioeli Butner Low FCI
Carmine Persico Butner Medium FCI
Luigi Manocchio Butner Low FCI
Joseph Lombardo Butner FMC
Robert Salerno Butner FMC
John Calia Butner Low FCI
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

furiofromnaples wrote:I think if a mobster is young can easly fight against the blacks,but if there are another mobster try to stay together for made number. In an article called drug,money and gambinos is said that the Gambino and other families pay the the Aryans or the most powerful gang in the prison for protect the member. I think that if Scarfo sr health will decline, he will post in the infirmary or in a more suitable prison for elderly or in poor health inmates.

In the scarfo prison there are another mobster that are in their 70s or 80s apart Capaldo,so I dont think that are trembling with fear of be assault.

Nicodemo Scarfo Butner Medium FCI
Anthony Antico Butner FCI
Dominick Pizzonia Butner FMC
Daniel Capaldo Butner Low FCI
Vincent Demartino Butner Medium FCI enough to create a bocce club
Thomas Gioeli Butner Low FCI
Carmine Persico Butner Medium FCI
Luigi Manocchio Butner Low FCI
Joseph Lombardo Butner FMC
Robert Salerno Butner FMC
John Calia Butner Low FCI
Furio, I must ask you and I don´t mean to be rude in any way. Do you actually speak english or are you simply using google translation before you make a post? If it is the latter, I can understand why your posts turns out the way they do. This one gave me a headache just reading through it.
There you have it, never printed before.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Those facilities (Low, Medium, etc.) are separate. Those prisoners get little, if any, interaction with those outside their own "campus," so to speak.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

I read but I dont understand that the facilities are separate. My bad.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

What would say is that the old inmates stay in the prison made al centers not with the normal inmates so scarfo can Arrivederci to 103 y but I think will try to exist soon using the compassionate release.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Wiseguy wrote:
Rocco wrote:You would be pretty surprised how many older LCN guys get beatings from young black gang bangers. Marty Taccetta got the shit kicked out of him in State prison. Gotti's got a nice reality check beating then got Fleeced by the AB for protection. Black Gang banger fucking hate white guys LCN or not. Tentions rise in prison that Celebrity gangster shit goes out the window pretty quick if there is disrespect. Black gang members know full well that LCN glory days are long gone and Black Gang members have more power in prison then any LCN could hope to have. Especially in State prison systems and Fed lock ups out west. If Nicky ran his mouth he would get a fuckin beating.
Considering how many mob guys have been in and out of prison over the years and how few cases have been reported, these assaults you speak of seem to be rather rare.

Nobody believes the mob guys are running the joint like that scene in Goodfellas (although there have been one or two cases of bribing prison guards over the past 10 or 15 years) but the idea that they're just easy prey and frequently getting pushed around by blacks or whoever has no real basis.
Wiseguy very few assaults make the papers or gangland news. For instance Mike Perna was assaulted several times in Lewisburg but your didn't read about it did you? Once assault was a rival LCN member from another family. Two other assaults were black inmates. Ray Cagno was assaulted in NJ state prison as was Ray Tango several times. Also Mike Taccetta took a few sucker punches to the back of his head from a black inmate in NJ Prison. Again this news didn't hit Capeci's desk did it? Also never did I say they were running anything? lol Where did you get that? It happens.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

phatmatress777 wrote:
Rocco wrote:Not sure where you did you time. Fed Lock up in a Min security and State Prisons in NJ like Rahway and Trenton are like night and day. If some old white guy in Rahway general population wants to try and pull rank and file on some Blood gang members they fuck him up ...they don't care about lock down as they are on lock down every couple days in there. Its like the Superdome after Sandy everyday in there if you get my drift. Marty T got beat so bad he had a lazy eye and blurred vision for a longtime. Had a friend in Fed Fort Dix for financial crime. Old guy paid the guy on the block he had to the first week he was there...never had a problem after that. Played cards for 3yrs... Night and day.
Pa camp hill and pa sci Greene ... Green e is where pa 's death row is ... Like I was on a min sec block so everyone had short sentences (under 5) usually first timers so for the most part everyone was cool but if u got caught up in gambling drugs or prostition in there then it would get u in trouble.. I never got involved in that shit... The lifers in pa
Are the most calmest people and don't want trouble brought into they're home like that's where they live for the end of time and want the least amount of trouble and want to be comfortable as possible... But like you said every prison is different I was just speaking of my exp perhaps I should have worded that in... There's not a huge ton of gangs in western pa maybe some in inner Pittsburgh like wannabe crips and. Bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In NJ allot of these LCN guys want Fed Time because Rahway and NJ state prison is like Haiti. Bloods are the powerhouse in these two places and control the contraband. Allot of the LCN guys end up doing time in Federal Medium Security and its is fairly safe no one wants to be locked down. Unlikely guys that end of doing 25 to life in Rahway and Trenton State prison is a whole different ball game. You are the minority and are treated as such. There is that image that these might seem like they are celebs to some black gangsters but allot of them do not likey white people. Allot of these guys age real bad due to stress in these two prisons. M&M aged tremendously in these prisons. Fed time in Fairton or Fort Dix is a gift.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

http://wpri.com/blog/2012/08/07/mob-ass ... cks-to-ga/

Richard Bonafiglia a patriarca associate was assaulted also.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

i'm not surprised that mobesters in the states are sometimes assaulted it's not as italy where mafiosi and camorristi command other inmates in the states there are several prison gangs black, latinos, aryan etc. anyway in new york i doubt mafiosi are assaulted they are still feared on the streets over there
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

This is pure fantasy. Even if he did make it out i doubt he has any friends,money or power left on the street since the mid 1980's. The feds will be watching everybody he meets with and every move he makes so they can lock him back up,if he did try to wrestle power from anyone and i say even try,he would probably go missing and be this generations Jimmy Hoffa,hell they might even do him like Tony did Feech on the Soprano's.