Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote:
bcompola wrote:I think your mistaken . I have been talking to several guys from little Italy. They're related to some of the current and deceased mobsters. I have been informed that Iacobacci + Papalardo both use there sons as proxies. Ciasullo has his son running his operations. They only trust blood like Tony Soprano with Christopher . Family is going strong with around 20 plus made members. Down to three capos. Sam Sirna was A captain until his death . Then Eugene Ciasullo Sr absorbed his crew.
Boss: Joseph Iacobacci
Underboss: Russel Papalardo
Captains : George Argie , Eugene Ciasullo Sr, Sylvester Papalardo
You've gotta be a troll. Because you couldn't be more of a textbook example of a forum fraud if you tried. You've been talking to several guys from Little Italy? What did you do, go around and take a poll of the membership? Ask who was made and who wasn't? Ask what they are involved in at the moment? Do you have any clue how stupid that sounds?

On the other board and this one I was going to be patient with you because I thought you, as a self described newbie, just didn't know any better. But you seem intent on digging your heels in and continuing with the misinformation and bullshit. Maybe you really do believe it yourself. Every time I think we've seen the last of new guys like you, another pops up.

There is no formally structured LCN family left in Cleveland and hasn't been for some time. That's according to the FBI and every mob experts under the sun worth their salt. You can also look at the relative lack of mob cases there over the past 15 years or more. They have nowhere near 20 members still living.

If you're serious about studying the mob, you need to be ready to look at the facts objectively and not live in fantasy land.
It's either the convicted Wampanoag Indian, the cross dressing transgender or Chicago
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Sorry everyone for replying to this ding dong seriously. I didn't know who he was and took his "I'm just a noob" thing at face value, so I decided to help him out. :evil:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote:Sorry everyone for replying to this ding dong seriously. I didn't know who he was and took his "I'm just a noob" thing at face value, so I decided to help him out. :evil:
at least its a cleveland topic
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Now now what are you guy's doing questioning what this guy hears? You don't know who he is or what he knows. Is it really so hard to believe that he is hearing things from his neighbor and people from Little Italy? Why are you guy's trying so hard to put this guy down and run off someone who is only sharing what he hears on the street? ;)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

[quote="Pogo The Clown"]Now now what are you guy's doing questioning what this guy hears? You don't know who he is or what he knows. Is it really so hard to believe that he is hearing things from his neighbor and people from Little Italy? Why are you guy's trying so hard to put this guy down and run off someone who is only sharing what he hears on the street? ;)

Apparently what he heard on the street was a wet fart :lol:
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

So Cleveland's back up and running with a working admin and 3 capos and +20 members. Good thing the local Little Italy residents and yuppies are so revealing about mob info to tourists, we might never have known the truth. I'm going to Ybor today and I mght stop by Columbias and inquire about LoScalzo's capos and see if I have the same luck down here.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Now now what are you guy's doing questioning what this guy hears? You don't know who he is or what he knows. Is it really so hard to believe that he is hearing things from his neighbor and people from Little Italy? Why are you guy's trying so hard to put this guy down and run off someone who is only sharing what he hears on the street? ;)

Pogo
POgo your right, but really quick I can tell you some things that are no dbout false.

Sam sirna A captain ? stand up guy yes, but no captain HE HAD NO POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made no decisions and had to clear everything with Boise Bucci.

I tried to tell him on bb that eugene ciasuallo jr is 100 percent legit. He is a civilian . . His father would never allow him to get into lcn. He would of literarlly kicked Juniors ass him self.

Phil christpher is a informant and so is al laudato. Chuck Colomobo and phil delmonti give me a fucking break there both goofs no chance there made.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

My post above was tongue in cheek. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Needless to say, another one bites the dust
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

When was Ronnie the Crab made ? from prison?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:When was Ronnie the Crab made ? from prison?

Conflicting reports. The best evidence I've seen is that they gave him his button prior to the Greene hit sponsored by Tony DelSanter.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:

Conflicting reports. The best evidence I've seen is that they gave him his button prior to the Greene hit sponsored by Tony DelSanter.
yeah that would make sense. Some people say he was never made others say he was . These guys were pretty good at keeping people in the dark.
Unlike Joe loose who admits to being made in open court. LOL
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:

yeah that would make sense. Some people say he was never made others say he was . These guys were pretty good at keeping people in the dark.
Check your pm

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

That's what remain

Boss: Joseph "Joe Loose" Iacobacci

Soldiers:

James "Jimmy" Comella b.1960
William "Billy" DeNova b.1940
William "Billy D" "Dileno b.1937
John Iorillo b.1944
Ronald Lucarelli Jr b.1958
Russell "Rusty" Massetta b.1952
Nicholas "Nick" Nardi b.1926
John Oliverio b.1952
Russell Papalardo b.1941
Sam Sirna
Anthony Velotta b.1941
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:

Check your pm
Ok