Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Post by DPG »

Whatever you say Scott always hits two nails on the head....first is the nicknames he never forgets to include them. Second is that gangsterreport, himself, and Al always get plenty advertising regardless of content. He's kinda like Kanye/Miley/etc in that he follows the celebrity first business model, it doesn't matter what you say about them as long as their name is coming out your mouth.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

So is this article complete BS?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Borgesi didn't bring in DiGiacomo, that was Lou's buddy who he'd get shit faced with at Grumpy's, the guy was a nobody and I doubt he and Borgesi ever had more than a cup of coffee together. Merlino brought in Natale , Luisi, and Vella, should New York avoid him like a plague too? And for what it's worth Borgesi sniffed out Aponick pretty quickly, neither of these two clowns put away anybody.

Fact is Borgesi is a stone killer, an earner, and a guy who does his time and was prepared to do more.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Agreed, Chucky. FWIW, Borgesi did a long bid, then went right back on trial, and didnt seem to flinch.

If he didnt carry some clout, I dont think NY would've met with him initially in Jersey, and then turned around and met with him, Ligambi and Merlino in S Fla...just wish we knew who the Gambinos sent. You look back at the beef with the Luccheses in 2010, it wasnt just a couple nobodies from Brooklyn in attendance.

Maybe Capeci will follow up with some more info this week.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Chucky wrote: Merlino brought in Natale , Luisi, and Vella, should New York avoid him like a plague too?
Yes,
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

For all we know it could have been a Gambino who he met in prison and he's friendly with. Scott loves to exaggerate.

As for Borgesi bringing in rats, more capable guys then Borgesi have done the same, Nicky Corozzo's a good example, hasn't stopped him being one of the top guys in that family, makes up for it by being a massive earner and a stone gangster.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The diminutive Don of the Boardwalk Empire / Liberty Bell Syndicate Nicky Scarfo won't be eating cheesesteaks any time soon as he serves out a long prison sentence resulting from his bloody "hits and headlines" mob campaign ala Murder Inc, but he's doing considerably better than his murdered predecessors the Gentle Don Angelo Bruno and Phil Testa, the latter of whom started with a "youse" and went out with a "bang". Scarfo's successor, John the Dour Don Stanfa, a Sicilian Godfather in the tradition of Don Corleone, is currently spending his days much like Scarfo in federal custody following his war against the Young Turks, a Generation X outfit led by Skinny Joey Merlino, who would replaceStanfa the Siciliano. No Godfather has it better than Young Turk Skinny Joey Merlino, though, the dapper social media superstar currently working on his tan in Florida along with his entourage. In other news, George Borgesi was seen eating a slice of pizza near Passyunk avanue, a clear sign that the mob is back to its old tricks. The question is... when will the bodies start dropping?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote:The diminutive Don of the Boardwalk Empire / Liberty Bell Syndicate Nicky Scarfo won't be eating cheesesteaks any time soon as he serves out a long prison sentence resulting from his bloody "hits and headlines" mob campaign ala Murder Inc, but he's doing considerably better than his murdered predecessors the Gentle Don Angelo Bruno and Phil Testa, the latter of whom started with a "youse" and went out with a "bang". Scarfo's successor, John the Dour Don Stanfa, a Sicilian Godfather in the tradition of Don Corleone, is currently spending his days much like Scarfo in federal custody following his war against the Young Turks, a Generation X outfit led by Skinny Joey Merlino, who would replaceStanfa the Siciliano. No Godfather has it better than Young Turk Skinny Joey Merlino, though, the dapper social media superstar currently working on his tan in Florida along with his entourage. In other news, George Borgesi was seen eating a slice of pizza near Passyunk avanue, a clear sign that the mob is back to its old tricks. The question is... when will the bodies start dropping?
fuck yeah
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote:The diminutive Don of the Boardwalk Empire / Liberty Bell Syndicate Nicky Scarfo won't be eating cheesesteaks any time soon as he serves out a long prison sentence resulting from his bloody "hits and headlines" mob campaign ala Murder Inc, but he's doing considerably better than his murdered predecessors the Gentle Don Angelo Bruno and Phil Testa, the latter of whom started with a "youse" and went out with a "bang". Scarfo's successor, John the Dour Don Stanfa, a Sicilian Godfather in the tradition of Don Corleone, is currently spending his days much like Scarfo in federal custody following his war against the Young Turks, a Generation X outfit led by Skinny Joey Merlino, who would replaceStanfa the Siciliano. No Godfather has it better than Young Turk Skinny Joey Merlino, though, the dapper social media superstar currently working on his tan in Florida along with his entourage. In other news, George Borgesi was seen eating a slice of pizza near Passyunk avanue, a clear sign that the mob is back to its old tricks. The question is... when will the bodies start dropping?
According to one close source: "Lotta guys are gettin out and feel they're uh, you know, entitled. How are they gonna look at a guy like Joey, whose class of '93 when these guys are all class of 82," said one mob insider who wished to remain anonymous. And while ailing alleged acting boss Joseph "The reluctant Don" Ligambi tries to hold the beleaguered borgata together, there are cracks in the foundation. Take for instance rising mob star and Scratch-It Capo Johnny Chang Ciancaglini whose claim to fame is running a local quintessential lottery shop while Joey basks in the Florida sunshine. "I think Joey's setting himself up to be Paul Castellano'd, guys like Jojo and Frank and Georgie are gonna want in on the action, pretty son guys'll be saying to themselves ' where's my tumblr account, where's my photos with hot broads in West Palm?'" said Alan Russo, a brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate who confided about the current state of the LCN South Philly Syndicate....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Doobeez wrote:.Maybe Capeci will follow up with some more info this week.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Busy with a Murrey Richmond Bio and the North Jersey CPA weekly member review.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Chris Christie wrote: "I think Joey's setting himself up to be Paul Castellano'd, guys like Jojo and Frank and Georgie are gonna want in on the action, pretty son guys'll be saying to themselves ' where's my tumblr account, where's my photos with hot broads in West Palm?'" said Alan Russo, a brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate who confided about the current state of the LCN South Philly Syndicate....
Clearly this source is full of crap. These are Instagram-loving wiseguys we are talking about here, not Tumblr.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chris Christie wrote:
According to one close source: "Lotta guys are gettin out and feel they're uh, you know, entitled. How are they gonna look at a guy like Joey, whose class of '93 when these guys are all class of 82," said one mob insider who wished to remain anonymous. And while ailing alleged acting boss Joseph "The reluctant Don" Ligambi tries to hold the beleaguered borgata together, there are cracks in the foundation. Take for instance rising mob star and Scratch-It Capo Johnny Chang Ciancaglini whose claim to fame is running a local quintessential lottery shop while Joey basks in the Florida sunshine. "I think Joey's setting himself up to be Paul Castellano'd, guys like Jojo and Frank and Georgie are gonna want in on the action, pretty son guys'll be saying to themselves ' where's my tumblr account, where's my photos with hot broads in West Palm?'" said Alan Russo, a brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate who confided about the current state of the LCN South Philly Syndicate....
That's some true shit! One correction, though. "Don Uncle Joe" is the acting boss, but he's also on a rotating panel of emeritus consiglieres who were set up to keep the peace between the factions of unbrotherly love. Rumor also has it that they made one of Phil "Philly Lucky Two Guns" Narducci's sperm cells to pacify him. People want to say he's never cracked an egg? The motherfucker's never even fertilized one!

But what do I know, I'm just a semi-legitimate acting Jewish consigliere who isn't even Jewish. Go ask Dave "Schratty the Bull" Schratweiser if you want an inside scoop LOL
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

B. wrote:Scarfo's successor, John the Dour Don Stanfa, a Sicilian Godfather in the tradition of Don Corleone
That particular line cracked me up. :mrgreen:
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: "Don Uncle Joe" is the acting boss
The correct term is "acting Don", per exclusive Gangster Report sources in both the underworld and in law enforcement.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ivan wrote:
B. wrote: "Don Uncle Joe" is the acting boss
The correct term is "acting Don", per exclusive Gangster Report sources in both the underworld and in law enforcement.
:lol:

(great avatar as well)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.