52 wiseguy s in a year!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Re: 52 wiseguy s in a year!

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Sorry for your loss Frank
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Tku 🙏 don
Buster123
Straightened out

Post by Buster123 »

B. wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:59 am Very sorry about the loss, Frank. You're a good man.

And to those wondering, his relatives and family friends were members of the Sicilian faction of the Bonannos and he knew a ton of other people in that Family. He's a straight shooter and 100% reputable.

I think people would be interested in hearing more about the Cammaranos. What kind of reputation did Joe Sr. have and did you have much interaction with him when you were around the Grimaldis?

Thank you
Joe Saunders was a well liked, would be in his social club 7 days a week. Not a night life guy. Loved motorcycles. Definitely a man’s man, took a 15yr plea at 68yrs old & heard that during his plea he had to admit doing crimes for the Bonnano crime family & he insisted he would only say for the Massino crime family
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Robert Mormando loves the title of this thread.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Very sorry for your loss, Ridgewood. Hope you're otherwise doing well.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Frank F? From the giannini crew? I listen to your interviews on youtube. I find them genuine. Thanks for posting here.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Ridgewood, if you don’t mind me asking how far back did you know these guys? 70s 80s?
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:40 pm Robert Mormando loves the title of this thread.

Pogo
Nobody has every really talked about that guy.. wonder if Mikey Scars knew him
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Raven criminally mid eighties ?? Through family late 70s early 80s, ?? And Cheech tku for having me. Tku antiliar.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Did you ever hear of Giuseppe/Joe Bosco? Little is known about him but appears to have risen to acting boss around 2011 if I remember right
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Money man : yes he was a plumber when I was on the streets ( not job shaming a good plumber too) he hung around his cousin Mikey boots sotile at his cafe in middle village Mikey also a castellamaresi was on record with my uncle so was Joe ( my uncle frank navarra) I heard the plumber began to shift towards other paisans of mine got made and then got big headed without ever squashing a grape ( typical of late Bloomer's and nepo babies) I believe he got shelved ( I'm not 100 💯 percent remember I wasn't around since 2004 and dont know much about anything after that ( thats Bernstein forte 😂😂)
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:52 am Money man : yes he was a plumber when I was on the streets ( not job shaming a good plumber too) he hung around his cousin Mikey boots sotile at his cafe in middle village Mikey also a castellamaresi was on record with my uncle so was Joe ( my uncle frank navarra) I heard the plumber began to shift towards other paisans of mine got made and then got big headed without ever squashing a grape ( typical of late Bloomer's and nepo babies) I believe he got shelved ( I'm not 100 💯 percent remember I wasn't around since 2004 and dont know much about anything after that ( thats Bernstein forte 😂😂)
oh yeah he looked a lot like a cleaner cut version of mel Gibson
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:52 am I heard the plumber began to shift towards other paisans of mine got made and then got big headed without ever squashing a grape ( typical of late Bloomer's and nepo babies) I believe he got shelved ( I'm not 100 💯 percent remember I wasn't around since 2004 and dont know much about anything after that ( thats Bernstein forte 😂😂)
Interesting info, thanks for sharing. John Pennisi said when he was on the street he met Bosco and that he was on the shelf at the time, so it looks like he did end up getting shelved.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Yeah he looked the type ( Joe) that could come out douchy giving the opportunity I do know he was pissing a few people off I remember during a seasonal card game my uncle would send myself and Joe to go around other gambling joints or cafes they needed to be closed while we were operating ( a baccarat game) and he seemed like he enjoyed that type of authority (who knows) I do remember beating someone's ass in front of him and he kinda seemed shook ( it was spontaneous I'll give him that) but yeah there's guys that shit don't faze them and guys that I guess do