Ronnie "One-Arm" Trucchio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Ronnie "One-Arm" Trucchio

Post by Browniety86 »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:11 pm
queensnyer wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:23 am a little of both... that crew was serious, violent money makers. Al would not have been put in as captain if he couldnt handle it. too much $$ at stake. and if he wasnt respected the guys in that crew wouldve walked all over him and that did not happen. Al was groomed for that life. they thrived under AL as well. he was very powerful before the nonsense with that ego maniac cattorney corozzo. I saw ROC about 3 weeks ago meeting with an older gentleman at a gas station in howard beach that crew is still moving strong. as for AL i hear he doing just fine
Is Trucchio still shelved?
I'd say it's probable...Bobby Glasses had him shelved and he was tight with the current administration when he was still alive...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TSNYC wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:10 pm
queensnyer wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:23 am a little of both... that crew was serious, violent money makers. Al would not have been put in as captain if he couldnt handle it. too much $$ at stake. and if he wasnt respected the guys in that crew wouldve walked all over him and that did not happen. Al was groomed for that life. they thrived under AL as well. he was very powerful before the nonsense with that ego maniac cattorney corozzo. I saw ROC about 3 weeks ago meeting with an older gentleman at a gas station in howard beach that crew is still moving strong. as for AL i hear he doing just fine
Roc was working in demo. Not sure if still is but several years ago he was on a job site working for Alba Demo, big demo / carting company.

These guys were doing some serious violence - murders, shootings - for a young crew of mob affiliates.
Side note: Alba Services was named in the indictment that Frank Camuso was involved. Idk if it's the same Alba, I assume it is.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:08 pm
Alite said on a podcast Ronnie was always broke and burrowing money his whole life...says they were partners in several things...there are several pics of Alite and Ronnie together so take it fwiw...
broke is a relative term. broke to you and me means struggling to pay rent. broke for them means they cat gamble 20k on sundays jets game.. yeah ronnie was a degenerate gambler but he never had to worry
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

a lot of them do struggle to pay rent
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!