Tommy Agro info

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Tommy Agro info

Post by CornerBoy »

Aces wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:15 pm Frank Russo was from Brooklyn I believe. Not sure what part of Brooklyn. I though he may of been related to Russo on the bay in queens but I dont think so. Paul Principe was from Howard Beach.
wife of the owner whose name I forget is or was lovely. I had a really nice convo w her Ten plus yrs ago
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

tommy agro didn't live or born LES?

i was told he was around there a fair bit, obviously bc of piney.

Also, there eis a surveillance picture of him and piney in front of Lanza's. food sucked aside from the trippa
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

As I posted above, at least based on the info I found, he was not from Manhattan. He was born and raised in BK and later in life had addresses in QU (Maspeth and Flushing). Obviously, that doesn’t at all preclude him from spending a lot of time in another boro.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The Armone crew going back to the Riccobono-Biondo days was headquartered in Lower Manhattan and they typically met at DeRobertis. Other guys in the crew like Joe Gallo and the Rumores ended up in Queens but the crew still spent a lot of time in Lower Manhattan so I imagine Agro spent a lot of time there regardless of where he was from/lived.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

polack and B. - makes total sense
Aces
Associate

Post by Aces »

Agro is a mystery but very interesting indeed. I also wish we had more info on Paul Prince and Frank Russo.