sitdown with jeff nadu gene borrello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fwhite
Associate

Re: sitdown with jeff nadu gene borrello

Post by Fwhite »

Jeff look like a straight fuck boy with that video,like he happy to know a half ass thug.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fwhite wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:31 pm Jeff look like a straight fuck boy with that video,like he happy to know a half ass thug.
very condescending towards gene as well ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Gustazul
Honorary Member

Post by Gustazul »

According to Dominick Cicale, Borrello was locked up last night for domestic battery charge. Does anyone have more information on this? It strikes me, since in Jeff Nadu's interview, Borrello said several times that he would not get in trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/live/--HaBZfGcw ... DD2qAcBJFc
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

Gustazul wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:44 am According to Dominick Cicale, Borrello was locked up last night for domestic battery charge. Does anyone have more information on this? It strikes me, since in Jeff Nadu's interview, Borrello said several times that he would not get in trouble.

Pretty wild Merlino calls him a woman beater & Gene goes on a podcast the next day to refute & call Joey a rat. Then the next day Gene gets locked up for DV. Can’t make this stuff up
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
Gustazul
Honorary Member

Post by Gustazul »

Kash wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:55 am
Gustazul wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:44 am According to Dominick Cicale, Borrello was locked up last night for domestic battery charge. Does anyone have more information on this? It strikes me, since in Jeff Nadu's interview, Borrello said several times that he would not get in trouble.

Pretty wild Merlino calls him a woman beater & Gene goes on a podcast the next day to refute & call Joey a rat. Then the next day Gene gets locked up for DV. Can’t make this stuff up
It’s kinda funny. Skinny Joey has spoken the truth about all these former wiseguys, no doubt about it. Borrello it's a nut, even Jeff Nadu told him that he would rather see him locked up because he is a dangerous guy. He has not changed at all.
"We don't break our Captain's, we kill em" - Vincent "Chin" Gigante.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

IMG_5295.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

His girlfriend is way too hot to be with him btw especially considering he’s a woman beater.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Seems he can't help himself
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

I'm not gonna say I "hate rats" because I'm not a street guy or anything, but I hate the idea of the government giving lowlife scumbags who've done terrible shit walk free because they put their friends in jail. Give Borrello 20 years and be done with it already.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I’ve said it 20 times but Gene woulda just been better off taking the time and never cooperating. He’s gonna end up doing close to the same amount anyways when it’s all said and done. At least that way he’d have some sense of pride for standing tall. And who knows, maybe 20-25 years inside woulda mellowed him out some. He can say otherwise but it no doubt eats at him that he is gonna wear a snitch jacket for the rest of his life.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Joey has got to be laughing his ass off. When is Joey's next podcast?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 am I’ve said it 20 times but Gene woulda just been better off taking the time and never cooperating. He’s gonna end up doing close to the same amount anyways when it’s all said and done. At least that way he’d have some sense of pride for standing tall. And who knows, maybe 20-25 years inside woulda mellowed him out some. He can say otherwise but it no doubt eats at him that he is gonna wear a snitch jacket for the rest of his life.
He would've gotten way less than 20-25 years. Wasn't he already serving time when he decided to flip?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

aray22 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:54 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 am I’ve said it 20 times but Gene woulda just been better off taking the time and never cooperating. He’s gonna end up doing close to the same amount anyways when it’s all said and done. At least that way he’d have some sense of pride for standing tall. And who knows, maybe 20-25 years inside woulda mellowed him out some. He can say otherwise but it no doubt eats at him that he is gonna wear a snitch jacket for the rest of his life.
He would've gotten way less than 20-25 years. Wasn't he already serving time when he decided to flip?
Gene was implying in multiple interviews that he was looking at 30 plus but I don’t believe that for one second.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Arrested for domestic violence? LoL... Borrello is is a one man comedy show. Scrambled fucking eggs for brains.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

He just cant do it.

I dont know how anyone can sit through a Cicale show, it's painful.