Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by Cheech »

Mvguy818 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:05 am Mark my words he is DONE… this is a secret society. Guys can’t have social media nevermind a boss having a podcast.
nah, i dont agree.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:42 pm
newera_212 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:56 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:33 pm I think Joeys still the boss & that he’s using the podcasting thing as a front to make people think he’s done with the life. Joey always struck me as a guy who loves cosa nostra & the power that being a boss brings.

He's at the point where he's still going to have that power and the same type of lifestyle and money no matter what position he holds though. He doesn't need LCN and any of the formalities IMO. Nothing would change for him
Status.

Who doesn't love having your ass kissed.
Agree but that's kinda what I am saying, he's going to have that regardless. Titles not needed.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

A lot of guys in the life have social media, Dame Canalichio who is the most serious guy in the life you could ever meet has an Instagram . Johnny Chang has a low key Instagram account too. Those are just two in Joeys family off the top of my head , but I’m sure there’s more. Mikey Emma and Joey Baldino are also active on social media. It’s the year 2023

-Dante
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:52 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:42 pm
newera_212 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:56 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:33 pm I think Joeys still the boss & that he’s using the podcasting thing as a front to make people think he’s done with the life. Joey always struck me as a guy who loves cosa nostra & the power that being a boss brings.

He's at the point where he's still going to have that power and the same type of lifestyle and money no matter what position he holds though. He doesn't need LCN and any of the formalities IMO. Nothing would change for him
Status.

Who doesn't love having your ass kissed.
Agree but that's kinda what I am saying, he's going to have that regardless. Titles not needed.
i usually agree with you on most things. not this. i get what you're saying but this guy murdered ppl for it and his best friend was murdered for it. its like borgesi said in the tapes, "my uncle just keeping the seat warm" or something along those lines
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech be handsome.

He be smarts too
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

If we’re to believe the stories we hear about Merlino from his cronies, then Joey cares about Joey and that’s all. And it makes sense too, because it’s a street mentality. He’s had an iron grip on the Philly mob for a long time now. Free money coming in to him regardless of what state he lives in. They’re not killing anybody anymore so why not stick around, stay low and get paid? I’ve been an open critic of the guy but he’s not stepping down.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Uforeality wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:39 pm If we’re to believe the stories we hear about Merlino from his cronies, then Joey cares about Joey and that’s all. And it makes sense too, because it’s a street mentality. He’s had an iron grip on the Philly mob for a long time now. Free money coming in to him regardless of what state he lives in. They’re not killing anybody anymore so why not stick around, stay low and get paid? I’ve been an open critic of the guy but he’s not stepping down.
aka trump type / ceo type
he doesn't give a fuck but now he knows how to stay out of jail and if he goes back he doesn't give a fuck
we all know people like this
some are called criminals some are called great businessmen or let's be fair or businesswomen
the people that play by the rules and are still scumbags are the worst at least this guy won't play the game
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

I asked this on another thread, but has Joey ever discussed his uncle Yogi flipping? Is he still close to the other Joe Merlino who was Yogi's son and continued running that construction business after the father was in WitSec?
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Wonder what uncle Joe and the all the guys think of the podcast. I’m sure some can careless and I’m sure some guys are not to happy about it.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Joe Ligambi did an interview with Philly mag in 2009
which he only did for a favor to Blavat. NY was not happy and he caught a lot of shit for it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Ravens410 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:26 am Joe Ligambi did an interview with Philly mag in 2009
which he only did for a favor to Blavat. NY was not happy and he caught a lot of shit for it.

Thats the video where he is yelling at lou. Apparently it was about that
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Has Joey slipped up in a video say anything he probably shouldn't have. I only watched 1 video it's not the greatest content buy its interesting. Something from a different angle not a informants side. He looks like he's thinks before he speaks carefully. Got to give him a few shots really get him loose lol
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Mvguy818 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:05 am Mark my words he is DONE… this is a secret society. Guys can’t have social media nevermind a boss having a podcast.
It's 2023, not 1963.
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

Teflon Dom wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:02 am
It's 2023, not 1963.
Don’t care what year it is. If you really think this guy is still a boss I have a bridge to sell you. He has zero respect on the street. He should go do a podcast with John Jr.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Mvguy818 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:03 am
Teflon Dom wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:02 am
It's 2023, not 1963.
Don’t care what year it is. If you really think this guy is still a boss I have a bridge to sell you. He has zero respect on the street. He should go do a podcast with John Jr.
Relax, step out side and get some air, lol......Sol