Home Invasion Crew Busted Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Home Invasion Crew Busted Today

Post by CornerBoy »

a lot
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

I grew up with Memoli. IMHO he'll never get straightened out since he's known to have a bad drug problem.
I know the other kid Anthony D'Angelo...was always a "good kid" but hung around Memoli and got dragged into this bullshit life.
Sounds like D'Angelo is jammed up real bad. NJ doesn't fuck around and the terms for home invasion are 10-30 years and it's subject to NERA or no early release act. They charged D'Angelo with a bunch of other felonies, so unless he flips, he's probably looking at upwards of 25 years.
Memoli had been out a while so I figured he rethought the life. I guess not.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:42 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm Wonder if they kicked down the door shouting 'LAPD open up!'
Why would they yell "LAPD?"
That's the joke ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

There's nothing worse then robbing working class people in there own homes. Judges and D.a.s in any state will ask for the max and depending on your record you get it or close to it. Like you said it also hard time no moves to lower facilities no parole. These guys are fucked. There career criminals. Get out in a wheel chair or in a box even the guy in his 30tys
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:25 pm There's nothing worse then robbing working class people in there own homes. Judges and D.a.s in any state will ask for the max and depending on your record you get it or close to it. Like you said it also hard time no moves to lower facilities no parole. These guys are fucked. There career criminals. Get out in a wheel chair or in a box even the guy in his 30tys
Not that it would necessarily help their case or sentencing, but I’d wonder who exactly they were hitting up and if they were involved in drugs or other activities that made them prime targets. A detective investigating the 2021 Country Club home invasion that I posted and suspect could be linked to the same guys (suspects were described as 50-something-year-old white guys impersonating cops) told me off the record that LE believed the victims were “targeted” (meaning that they were up to something themselves and that it was a random crime that the community as a whole shouldn’t be worried about).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

The occupants of the home in the Fair Lawn robbery were renting the home and moved there from the Bronx.

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:59 pm This particular home invasion was in Fair Lawn which is all Russian Jews now, wonder what business the occupants of that home had to draw these guys attention for a home invasion?

-Dante
greeat point. maynbe nore to the story
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

these guys are SEVERE junkies or retards. Six guys splitting the take from ONE HOUSE?

Wonder who these russians are but an armed home invasion is big pinch.

For what? 50K each? 100? to lose a decade of your life? Evil act and not even worth it
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Think there getting more then a decade. Taking a guess atleast 15....
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

In the link to the sentencing date for Memoli...it gave the address in Fairlawn they targeted. Any way of finding it who jt belonged to at the time. It was not an ostentatious house like Ronnie Gs. Obviously, these are not random home invasions. It says the "G" caught up with him in May. But unclear how he got caught up in this. It said he acted as the look out. So, he could not of been identified by the home owners in the fair lawn robbery. It also said he netted 1 million on 4 years from an arrest in 2007. I wonder how the govt calculates that.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:09 pm
It also said he netted 1 million on 4 years from an arrest in 2007. I wonder how the govt calculates that.
Probably the same way the come with the value of drug busts. Out of their asses. Highest believable number possible.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

TommyNoto wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:44 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:09 pm Memoli is a Genovese associate. He was in Angelo Prisco's crew.
That’s hilarious as he was part of that crew that robbed Paul Tuetle Sr of OCC Choppers lol

These guys been doing big time heists in NY/ NJ for decades lol
If i remeber correctly when they got busted for home invasions a small suburb in Morris county had police help in that case, I have no idea why and never could find out why. I will try and find old articles, just sparked my menory
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

WHY someone would take chances like this is nuts.

im assuming the russians did something to bring this upon themselves?

if not, these guys are bad news, especially if they home invade a civilian.

IF YOU KEEP CASH IN YOUR HOUSE, HAVE A FUCKING SHOTGUN
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:48 am these guys are SEVERE junkies or retards. Six guys splitting the take from ONE HOUSE?

Wonder who these russians are but an armed home invasion is big pinch.

For what? 50K each? 100? to lose a decade of your life? Evil act and not even worth it
How do you know they were russian?