hoey hansen and chris petti

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: hoey hansen and chris petti

Post by Snakes »

Yeah, I can't find any record of when it was, though.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

https://www.thechicagosyndicate.com/2007/08/?m=1

One of the articles posted on here mentions he’s dead
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Thanks, Pete
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Does anyone knows if one Ronald Hansen was related to Joey? Ronald was 27 in 1961 according to one article and during this period was doing jobs with Victor Spilotro
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Kenneth Hansen was his brother, I think. Or maybe cousin. I'll have to check. Ronald doesn't ring a bell but I'll look for him, too.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:24 pm Kenneth Hansen was his brother, I think. Or maybe cousin. I'll have to check. Ronald doesn't ring a bell but I'll look for him, too.
Thanks in advance. There was another Hansen who ran around with the Spilotros during the older days but I forgot his name...
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10