Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Ivan »

Here's the major points of the article.
  • Mancuso is angry about the funeral parlor brawl humiliation his capos received and has put out contracts on Cammarano brothers
  • Mancuso's men are on the prowl for the Cammaranos
  • One of the Cammaranos' houses was shot at and one's business was vandalized and "possibly firebombed"
  • Ernie Aiello might be Mancuso's underboss now
  • Others in the Bonannos tried to get Mancuso to back off as this is an incredibly bad idea in 2023 but he's on the warpath and those under him are too afraid of him to really try to stop him
  • Cammaranos are isolated from everyone in the mafia and only have the Crazy Pistons ("the Cammaranos' lifeline") to protect them
Believable enough in the sense that Mancuso is nasty enough to do this I guess (I think the point about others trying to get him to back down makes this more believable), and because the funeral home thing was crazy and weird enough as it was so not shocking it might escalate into this but I'd wait until we hear more from other sources and hopefully Capeci.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

You would think that at least one media outlet would have picked up on a fire bombing or a house being shot at.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

AntComello wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:26 am You would think that at least one media outlet would have picked up on a fire bombing or a house being shot at.
Yeah, true.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

What happened with the *supervised release violation last year?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Let's see if Capeci has anything in Gangland this week. I did have a hard time believing Mancuso would just let go of this issue. Not sure if he's trying to kill them though but I bet they are looking to give them beatings.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:51 am I'd take "per sources" with a big brain of salt. Anyone who would be in a position to know about multiple ongoing murder conspiracies are certainly not telling him about it.

Pogo
110% !
Only caveat is Bonnano Staten Island guys mirror their boss, violent street hot heads .
Cammarano and Porky are real earners so this makes no little sense unless Mancuso is still operating like its the 80s
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Everything Mancuso tries to do he ends up with egg on his face. Poor decision making and poor execution all the way around. If I was part of another family I would like to use this opportunity to try and take whatever money making rackets they have going on to try and make it my own...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:13 pm Everything Mancuso tries to do he ends up with egg on his face.
That's the only reason why I think this story is somewhat believable. If Scott said this about any other current boss I'd dismiss it outright. But with Mancuso, I actually have to wonder. :lol:
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ivan wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:32 am Here's the major points of the article.
  • Mancuso is angry about the funeral parlor brawl humiliation his capos received and has put out contracts on Cammarano brothers
  • Mancuso's men are on the prowl for the Cammaranos
  • One of the Cammaranos' houses was shot at and one's business was vandalized and "possibly firebombed"
  • Ernie Aiello might be Mancuso's underboss now
  • Others in the Bonannos tried to get Mancuso to back off as this is an incredibly bad idea in 2023 but he's on the warpath and those under him are too afraid of him to really try to stop him
  • Cammaranos are isolated from everyone in the mafia and only have the Crazy Pistons ("the Cammaranos' lifeline") to protect them
Believable enough in the sense that Mancuso is nasty enough to do this I guess (I think the point about others trying to get him to back down makes this more believable), and because the funeral home thing was crazy and weird enough as it was so not shocking it might escalate into this but I'd wait until we hear more from other sources and hopefully Capeci.
How do they know the Cammaranos are isolated from everyone? If Mancuso is the one that put these guys on the shelf and the feelings towards Mancusos actions are not well received it can't hold that much weight. Plus Cammaranos have been well respected members and I thought and they had family members before them in the life and they were respected too. There has to got to be at least one person who dislikes Mancuso enough to be telling Cammarano or his people what's the word on the street imo.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Cammarano was dodging bullets john wick style and then he was in a motorcycle chase with made members of the bonannos and he went up onto the sidewalk and civilians were diving out of the way and he went up a handicap ramp did a 180 over a bridge that was under construction and that's how he got it away the second time I heard from my sources.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:34 pm Cammarano was dodging bullets john wick style and then he was in a motorcycle chase with made members of the bonannos and he went up onto the sidewalk and civilians were diving out of the way and he went up a handicap ramp did a 180 over a bridge that was under construction and that's how he got it away the second time I heard from my sources.
Yeah this is all from Scott's "sources". I'd wait for Capeci before signing off on any of this.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:12 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:19 am And Cammarano won’t flip
Im referring to the hypothetical shooter. The last bonanno murder was Palazzolo,who knows if Mancuso have some stand up guys for kill them.
Randy Pizzolo wasn't the last...I know Little Anthony Seccafico was after that for sure
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I always take something with a grain of salt but Mancuso being out for some sort of revenge doesn’t seem implausible to me

Yet again I’m gonna hold my opinion till I see what Capeci says or something big as shit happens

Post by Guest »

I feel like Scott could get sued by Mancuso by putting this stuff out there without any proof to back it up? So must have some evidence...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:42 pm I always take something with a grain of salt but Mancuso being out for some sort of revenge doesn’t seem implausible to me
Yeah this is the way I see it. The guy did off his wife. Not the most rational actor. :lol: