Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Let me take this opportunity to correct my mistake for being non-English Eurotrash: this thread has run its course... and also served its purpose.

Anyway, it would be great if this didn't turn out to be such an anticlimax after all, but for now everything points to a lunatic under influence of his hormones.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:21 pm Let me take this opportunity to correct my mistake for being non-English Eurotrash: this thread has run its course... and also served its purpose.

Anyway, it would be great if this didn't turn out to be such an anticlimax after all, but for now everything points to a lunatic under influence of his hormones.
Or could it be designed to look that way when in reality it is something else entirely?

I don't know what the non-English Eurotrash part is about about or means, but I wish you well and a speedy recovery. Always remember you are never alone even when you are. Now try that one on for size my boy. Watch your head on the way out.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:
Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:21 pm Let me take this opportunity to correct my mistake for being non-English Eurotrash: this thread has run its course... and also served its purpose.

Or could it be designed to look that way when in reality it is something else entirely?

I don't know what the non-English Eurotrash part is about about or means, but I wish you well and a speedy recovery. Always remember you are never alone even when you are. Now try that one on for size my boy. Watch your head on the way out.
Seems we both don't understand each other, but that's okay. [emoji1305]
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

"by Lupara » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 pm
Seems we both don't understand each other, but that's okay."

Lupara that last part of my post "I don't know... etc." I was just playing around and having a little fun, or trying to anyway. I hope I didn't offend you because that was not my intention. I was just playing around and being stupid, which isn't a stretch me. The stupid part that is. I enjoy your posts. Benedica
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:"by Lupara » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Lupara that last part of my post "I don't know... etc." I was just playing around and having a little fun, or trying to anyway. I hope I didn't offend you because that was not my intention. I was just playing around and being stupid, which isn't a stretch me. The stupid part that is. I enjoy your posts. Benedica
Sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet, but no hard feelings whatsoever. Have a good evening. [emoji846]
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Lupara wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet, but no hard feelings whatsoever. Have a good evening. [emoji846]
I'm sorry too. Now go home and get your fucking shine box!

It's a joke. Sorry Lupara, I just couldn't resist that one. Go ahead and fire away. I'll stand still for it.
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

If I am not mistaken the kid is supposed to appear in court tomorrow Wed 04/03. Does anyone know what will happen there? What is he appearing for? Does he submit a plea tomorrow? Will tomorrows appearance result in a trial date? I don't know how all of this works.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:46 pm

I'm sorry too. Now go home and get your fucking shine box!

It's a joke. Sorry Lupara, I just couldn't resist that one. Go ahead and fire away. I'll stand still for it.
You think this is funny? Funny how? You think I'm a clown, is that what you're saying? What the fuck is so funny about me?!
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

"by Lupara » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:57 pm
You think this is funny? Funny how? You think I'm a clown, is that what you're saying? What the fuck is so funny about me?!"

You're a good sport Lupara, you're alright.

Would you or anyone else here know if and when new information about this kid comes out (he appears in court, there is a trial and whatever goes on there, he eventually is sentenced, etc.) would those posts go on this thread or would new events about the same subject (Cali's death, the kid and his upcoming legal morass, etc.) go on new separate threads? Thanks.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:"by Lupara » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:57 pm
You think this is funny? Funny how? You think I'm a clown, is that what you're saying? What the fuck is so funny about me?!"

You're a good sport Lupara, you're alright.

Would you or anyone else here know if and when new information about this kid comes out (he appears in court, there is a trial and whatever goes on there, he eventually is sentenced, etc.) would those posts go on this thread or would new events about the same subject (Cali's death, the kid and his upcoming legal morass, etc.) go on new separate threads? Thanks.
It should and probably will be posted here. The other Cali thread is unrelated to this event.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

https://www.silive.com/crime/2019/04/wh ... e-job.html Pretty bs article that’s rly exaggerating the Italian mafia’s decline.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:31 am https://www.silive.com/crime/2019/04/wh ... e-job.html Pretty bs article that’s rly exaggerating the Italian mafia’s decline.
More responsible reporting daring the LCN to act....
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Today Wed 04/03

Grand jury indicts defendant in State Island mob boss slaying
https://www.silive.com/crime/2019/04/gr ... aying.html
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

His lawyer said a wacky thing. Sounds like "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" defense.

Defense attorney Robert Gottlieb said Wednesday the incident not only is tied directly to right-wing hate speech and conspiracy theories found on multiple websites, but also Cali himself. When asked what that link is, he responded “I could, but I’m not going to discuss that further today.”
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

bert wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:03 pm His lawyer said a wacky thing. Sounds like "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" defense.

Defense attorney Robert Gottlieb said Wednesday the incident not only is tied directly to right-wing hate speech and conspiracy theories found on multiple websites, but also Cali himself. When asked what that link is, he responded “I could, but I’m not going to discuss that further today.”
Sure, make the kid out to be a victim and then blame it on the dead guy. The same dead guy "the victim" killed by the way. So many things are blamed on dead people especially those who have, according to some, an "unsavory past." Probably in the eyes of this lawyer his supposed "nut" client did the world a favor by killing two birds with one stone. The client killed a supposed organized crime figure and in doing so he in essence put an end to his own existence, at least from the stand point that if his client is not dead or does not die, then he is at least out of circulation by being imprisoned. Two down and so many more to go. Since the attorney is so busy getting paid for taking out the trash, this lawyer must feel like a member of the sanitation department. If not then they should make him an honorary member at least. Street sweeper of the week. Keep your city clean, I love New York.