Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Browniety86 »

OC Shortz has an interview up on YouTube with Dom...
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Cicale - Barney not the Genovese Boss?

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I had never had anyone claim this before. Dom said on his latest podcast there will be more to come but that he met the West side Boss and it wasn't Barney, that barney was the front boss.
Seems pretty outlandish to me, he never even met his own boss (Massino) but met the West Side boss?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Cicale - Barney not the Genovese Boss?

Post by CornerBoy »

when was cicale last on the street? 20 yrs ago?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:43 pm when was cicale last on the street? 20 yrs ago?
Maybe it was diff back when he was on the street? I hadn't thought of that
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
KCMOb
Associate

Post by KCMOb »

These ex-mobster YouTube channels are entertaining but they are super suspect. I'm not saying they're totally worthless but it smells bad for a few reasons. First, these are/were professional con men and scam artists. Why would the hustle stop now? They're looking for likes and subscribers and a little extra YouTube cash and will say anything at this point. Second, who is going to corroborate or challenge anything they say? Someone who is involved in an ongoing criminal conspiracy is not going to just log on one morning and call bullshit on all of their "stories" from the life. Third, they're no longer involved. They are not in the know. Whatever they hear on the street or say is just conjecture. It's the nature of organizations. Anyone who has ever had a corporate job knows this. We all think we know what goes on in the inner workings of management but we really don't. Information is power. It's not distributed lightly.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:48 am Has to be Quiet Dom. They had a relationship and who else is alive and free who could have a higher standing than Barney?
Cicale said he was introduced to this person as Official Boss, but he referred to Quiet Dom as Acting Boss at the time he flipped during the Nadu interview (48:14 - 48:42):
https://youtu.be/CRjItlG4-xo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I didn't think 2 Cicale threads was enough either.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:07 pm I didn't think 2 Cicale threads was enough either.
*make believe threads.

But he is a Bonanno, speaking of make believe threads n all.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Cicale disputes that Bellomo is the real boss of Genovese

Claims he was even introduced to the Real.boss

Surprised no one posted on that.... Is this the new ralph natale???

Same with he defended mancuso ACCIDENTALLY killed his wife... Felt lkke he did big dig on penisi
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

He started as an associate of Ernie Muscarella and could be referring to him -- might be why he won't name him. He was acting boss when Cicale was coming up with Basciano but I don't know if they overlapped in the short period after Gigante died and Cicale cooperated. Anyone know if Cicale and Muscarella were housed together?

I could see him being under the impression Muscarella took over as boss but claiming to be formally introduced is another story and would mean:

- Gigante stepped down before he died and Cicale met the new boss on the street or in prison between 2003 and December 2005.
- When Gigante died the Genovese quickly elected a new boss and Cicale met him in prison during the short window before he flipped between late December 2005 and January 2006.
- Cicale was introduced to an acting boss at some point and confused it or the wording was vague (i.e. they introduced him as "the boss" but didn't mention he was acting).

He could have invented or exaggerated a hot take to get attention but I try not to dismiss claims right away without knowing more context. The Genovese Family has such a complicated history with its official admin that we shouldn't be surprised if there are different accounts.

Did any of the other member CIs who were around 2003-2006 talk about the Genovese hierarchy? Massino must have but his knowledge cut off after January 2005.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cicale writing articles about Mancuso hit teams next.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.

Post by Guest »

I think people are right it's got to be Muscarella. Also, during the interview with OC Shortz he brings up people lying about someone punking Vinny B at Rao's. Pretty sure Hootie was the one who said that. He said Al Trucchio punked Vinny or something. Haven't seen or heard Hootie referenced in a long time. Did he run out of people to scam or stories to lie about?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I think people are right it's got to be Muscarella. Also, during the interview with OC Shortz he brings up people lying about someone punking Vinny B at Rao's. Pretty sure Hootie was the one who said that. He said Al Trucchio punked Vinny or something. Haven't seen or heard Hootie referenced in a long time. Did he run out of people to scam or stories to lie about?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Didn't Cicale say he was introduced to this supposed boss in 2005 before he was arrested? Muscarella was in federal prison then.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I think Muscarella began serving his sentence before Cicale was made
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'