Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Re: Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Spato sausage out yet...???? another inlaw!....if I remember right
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I'm still trying to figure out what union it is. There are well over a dozen possibilities but a few more likely than the rest...

LIUNA Local 6A - long history of Colombo control, but goes way past 2001 when infiltration of the union in indictment reportedly began.

LIUNA Local 20 - another Laborers cement and concrete local.

Operating Engineers Local 14 - Colombo control of this local was in a 2003 indictment but court-appointed officers were supposed to have taken over.

Bricklayers Local 7, Electrical Workers Local 3, Elevator Constructors Local 1, LIUNA Local 731, LIUNA Local 1010, Plumbers Local 1, and Steamfitters Local 638 have had all had past mob involvement but it was other families.
All roads lead to New York.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Where is Spata sausage??? Another inlaw
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

6a so jp speculated
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:44 am Unfortunately the link is not opening for me. Is there any new info in it? Thanks.

Pogo
Try this: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... letter.pdf

------

Nepotism or not, it just boggles the mind that the frontrunner to take over the family spent 29 of the last 34 years in prison.
Persico is currently serving a term of supervised release following his conviction in 2014 for conspiracy to commit murder-in-aid of racketeering. Under Federal Criminal Rule 32.1 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, the defendant on supervised release bears the “burden of establishing by clear and convincing evidence that [he] will not flee or pose a danger to any other person or to the community.” Given the charges against him, Persico cannot satisfy that showing.

Persico also has prior convictions for attempted grand larceny, criminal sale of a controlled substance and racketeering, and he has spent most of his adult life in prison. For instance, in or about 1987, Persico was arrested for criminal sale of a controlled substance in the second degree and later received a sentence of 25 years’ imprisonment. In or about 2004, Persico was released to parole. In 2005, just over a year after his release from state custody, Persico was arrested by the FBI and charged with racketeering related to his role in the Colombo family, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (No. 05-CR351-SLT) and was later sentenced to 42 months’ custody and a three-year term of supervised release. He was released from custody in 2008. In or about 2010, less than two years after his release, Persico was arrested and charged with racketeering and related offenses in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, related to his role in the Colombo family (No. 10-CR-147-SLT), as well as violations of his supervised release (No. 05-CR351-SLT). Persico subsequently pleaded guilty to murder conspiracy in-aid-of racketeering and was later sentenced to 120 months’ imprisonment (the statutory maximum) for that offense and for 24 months’ imprisonment (the statutory maximum) as a result of his violation of supervised release. Less than two years since his release, Persico has been arrested once again.

In addition to the new criminal conduct, Persico’s flagrant violations of the supervised release non-association condition demonstrates the low probability that he would comply with any meaningful conditions of pre-trial release.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Where is Spata sausage??? Another inlaw
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Teddy is one careless, unlucky, stupid prick 🤣
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Russo speaking in Italian
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

eboli wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:45 pmNepotism or not, it just boggles the mind that the frontrunner to take over the family spent 29 of the last 34 years in prison.
Seems the Colombos are determined to forever have the official boss giving orders from behind bars.
All roads lead to New York.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

As lucky as Joey Merlino is Teddy Perscio is polar opposite.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:10 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:02 am I could drop ten guys names you never heard of from Buffalo but I wont. Again, you "Wise"guys know shit.
Yeah, people who live in your head, you delusional turd.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am and comparing Pittsburgh to Buffalo is apples to oranges. Read what I wrote and take away your attempted twists.
The difference between the two about a dozen old and inactive guys in Buffalo haven't actually fallen over yet.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am I actually know guys. You guys have wet dreams about reading about guys. Thats the difference.
Mmm Hmm. You'll find a much warmer reception for your ridiculous claims on the GBB.
Wrong on everything you said. Keep jerking off to the articles you read. Again, youd be the quietest one in the room. Internet tough guy who pouts and patters his fist praying he keeps his presence on this forum. Youre nothing.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:57 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:02 am I could drop ten guys names you never heard of from Buffalo but I wont. Again, you "Wise"guys know shit.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am and comparing Pittsburgh to Buffalo is apples to oranges. Read what I wrote and take away your attempted twists.
The difference between the two about a dozen old and inactive guys in Buffalo haven't actually fallen over yet.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am I actually know guys. You guys have wet dreams about reading about guys. Thats the difference.
Mmm Hmm. You'll find a much warmer reception for your ridiculous claims on the GBB.
Wrong on everything you said. Keep jerking off to the articles you read. Again, youd be the quietest one in the room. Internet tough guy who pouts and patters his fist praying he keeps his presence on this forum. Youre nothing.
You alright man?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:57 pm
You alright man?
Yea im good. You alright?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

eboli wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:45 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:44 am Unfortunately the link is not opening for me. Is there any new info in it? Thanks.

Pogo
Try this: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... letter.pdf

That works. Thanks. 8-)

Looks like they got all these guys on tape explicitly talking about crimes. They even have Russo himself talking about business on a phone (presumably his home phone). Christ these mongoloids never learn. So the entire administration and about half the captains are going down for a 10 grand a month racket which they couldn't stop talking about on wires and phone taps. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:28 pm Russo speaking in Italian
That also surprised me - these old timers still do that to this day and its surprising. Probably slang or the FBI would have translated it no?