More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by willychichi »

Judge nixes $2 million bail bid by Colombo capo facing racketeering, loansharking, other charges

An alleged Colombo mob family capo facing a slew of charges in Brooklyn Federal Court lost his bid for release on $2 million bail Thursday when a judge noted his lengthy criminal history. Joseph Amato’s lawyer, Scott Leemon, didn’t see why his client should not be allowed bail — he said the charges amount to "a garden variety extortion and loansharking case.”

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by Dr031718 »

The mug shot they used in the daily news doesn't look like Amato
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Dr031718 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:54 am The mug shot they used in the daily news doesn't look like Amato
Yea that’s def not Amato
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.