Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by TommyGambino »

Confederate wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:09 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
You didn't sound quite so sure that the Albanians would never hire blacks when you made this post earlier on this thread.
:lol:
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by scagghiuni »

Confederate wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:09 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
You didn't sound quite so sure that the Albanians would never hire blacks when you made this post earlier on this thread.
i was sure albanians were not the instigators and i was right
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

From today’s NY Post:

Front page, Zottola Sr and the son suspect
974D754C-A523-45A7-BFA8-1C0FDCDBFA87.jpeg
04C95232-E620-4024-820E-CEF75B75306D.jpeg
F9D3D0D9-CE65-43E1-9768-9A0765AA4373.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Orzan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 am
willychichi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am
I 25 I wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am Can someone Copy Paste the article for me? Does not work for me
The links works fine, it's probably your pop up blocker preventing it from opening.
Im from Spain/Italy and cant read the article.

For Europeans NY Daily show us this message:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
Write an angry letter to Jean-Claude Juncker and ask him to take care of this matter immediately!

Alternately, try running the URL through this thing: https://outline.com/

Does that work? It strips away most paywalls too if you don't have an ethical issue with that. :mrgreen:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:56 pm He actually paid 200 Grand ! As soon as it was done he delivered a case of water with 200 Grand in bundled Bills on top .
Jesus, if he was willing to pay that much to Bloods who would probalby kill someone for a new pair of Adidas, imagine how much the video poker business must be worth overall.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:56 pm He actually paid 200 Grand ! As soon as it was done he delivered a case of water with 200 Grand in bundled Bills on top .
Jesus, if he was willing to pay that much to Bloods who would probalby kill someone for a new pair of Adidas, imagine how much the video poker business must be worth overall.
Looking at Zottola's house, a fuck ton lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

richard_belding wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:26 am From today’s NY Post:

Front page, Zottola Sr and the son suspect
D9bsY2LWsAARd9i.jpeg
That's one hell of a headline
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

That headline is fucking amazing :lol: :lol:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Zottola Sr.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

givememysocks wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 pm That headline is fucking amazing :lol: :lol:
That newspaper is known for it's headlines, they used to make fun of them on Saturday Night Live. They are often tasteless, like the time a deranged man held hostages in a strip club, and decapitated one of them. The headline was "Headless Body found in Topless Bar."

https://www.politico.com/media/story/20 ... st-000201/
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

For him to kill his own father he has to be nuts, they should lock him up with the guy who killed Frank Cali, they would make a great couple.