General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm Which family is more active- Chicago or Philly?
Gotta be Philly by a landslide.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm Which family is more active- Chicago or Philly?
Agreed
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Philly by several lengths.

Chicago will be totally unviable by 2030 at the absolute latest.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Which family is more active, Chicago or NE?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm Which family is more active, Chicago or NE?
Id give the edge to New England, they seem to be in the news the second most out of the non NY families. Plus they have a decently young Boss
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Rat wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm Which family is more active, Chicago or NE?
Id give the edge to New England, they seem to be in the news the second most out of the non NY families. Plus they have a decently young Boss
Who is the listed boss for NE ?
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:09 pm
Rat wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:49 pm
Who is the listed boss for NE ?
I am 100% not close to any kind of expert but I’ve seen a lot of charts pin one of the Dinunzios as the Boss/Street Boss, and they’re in their mid 50s
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Ok.... fair enough. So we need to keep our eyes open on them.... thought you were gonna say Matthew Gugliemetti. I know he’s pretty young also. (Don’t know if I spelt his name correctly) lol it’s a tongue twister
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:14 pm Ok.... fair enough. So we need to keep our eyes open on them.... thought you were gonna say Matthew Gugliemetti. I know he’s pretty young also. (Don’t know if I spelt his name correctly) lol it’s a tongue twister
But yeah don’t take my word as gospel I’ve just see. a few charts and he’s listed on the wiki too. Which could definitely be wrong, someone else would know for sure
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

👍
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
No question. Philly still has that 'South Philly" Italian thing going. From what I have read, Chicago really doesn't have anything like that anymore or at least it is much less prominent that Philly IMO.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Chicago still seems to be making money. Panozzo was rippin off drug dealers and had a crew that seemed to be making a lot of money. However, the outfit is def on its last breath and Chicago does lack neighborhood recruits unlike Philly.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

Has there ever been any LCN activity in North Carolina? I know there’s a lot of guys that goto prison here. But has there ever been any kind of activity?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

I believe when Tony Pep Trentacosta moved down to Atlanta, GA., he had something going in N. Carolina as well. (they opened a moving company there)... and he went there several times. So who knows?
And years ago if memory serves me, there’s was a guy named Vincent Todaro who was active in Virginia. That’s about as close as I can get for you! Lol..... but remember, during the 60-70’s many NY-NJ guys were being cigarettes from No.Carolina so maybe they had a few guys based there (just speculation on my part though).... no firm info!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:41 pm I believe when Tony Pep Trentacosta moved down to Atlanta, GA., he had something going in N. Carolina as well. (they opened a moving company there)... and he went there several times. So who knows?
And years ago if memory serves me, there’s was a guy named Vincent Todaro who was active in Virginia. That’s about as close as I can get for you! Lol..... but remember, during the 60-70’s many NY-NJ guys were being cigarettes from No.Carolina so maybe they had a few guys based there (just speculation on my part though).... no firm info!
bringing cigarettes I meant to say lol