John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:11 am
Pmac2 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:06 am hes alive yes but was sentenced to 18 yrs in the last year or so. i should have clarified i suck at writing
Stabbed a guy twice. sentenced to 18yrs in 2018
https://www.bronxda.nyc.gov/downloads/p ... bbing-.pdf

Weirdly no record of him in the BOP. Anyone know why?
Are you looking up Federal bop?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:11 am Weirdly no record of him in the BOP. Anyone know why?

If it was a state charge he wouldn't show up in the BOP.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheers Gents. I assumed BOP covered all prisons. Whens his release date do we know?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:19 am Cheers Gents. I assumed BOP covered all prisons. Whens his release date do we know?
12/24/2033 Min release
07/22/2036 Max release

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA0 ... Q3/WINQ130
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

With 2 young kids that hurts. He gotta be mid 50tys even thou he dresses like 21. But he must have been making money look at his pics. He came up in teddy persico trial back in the 00s. Hes well known
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Pennisi also clarified the guys deffinitly serious in his comments
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:12 pm With 2 young kids that hurts. He gotta be mid 50tys even thou he dresses like 21. But he must have been making money look at his pics. He came up in teddy persico trial back in the 00s. Hes well known
This happend in 2014 if he just started doing his time then plus pleaded guilty he probably would've been out by now or close to it
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Honestly: "Never perpetrate; I simply demonstrate." So much bravado and putting it out there. He stabbed a civilian, recklessly. I'll watch the video, but Pennisi claims this guy was perpetuating the aura of a hit and moving people to open doorways, etc. and of course, nothing happened. Frankly, I believe Alite, you're lucky if 1% did, or are capable of, doing work. Gravano reinforced this last week discussing the Spinelli hit. ~ 20 capos and everyone shitting their pants; even lying as to where the target is to the point where he was going execute the guy himself. When a co-conspirator told to walk in front of him, we'll drive to the club, I'll just come out from behind you and shoot the guy; co-conspirator was panicked. Gravano reinforces Alite. All these guys "in the mob" but how many actually punched someone's ticket? Alite, on TL's show, cited each and every stabbing and shooting and challenged anyone to confirm - names, dates, etc.
Last edited by outfit guy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:06 am Honestly: "Never perpetrate; I simply demonstrate." So much bravado and putting it out there. He stabbed a civilian, recklessly. I'll watch the video, but Pennisi claims this guy was perpetuating the aura of a hit and moving people to open doorways, etc. and of course, nothing happened. Frankly, I believe Alite, you're lucky if 1% did, or are capable of, doing work. Gravano reinforced this last week discussing the Spinelli hit. ~ 20 capos and everyone shitting their pants; even lying as to where the target is to the point where he was going execute the guy himself. When a co-conspirator told to walk in front of him, we'll drive to the club, I'll just come out from behind you and shoot the guy; co-conspirator was panicked. Gravano reinforces Alite. All these guys "in the mob" but how many actually punched someone's ticket? Alite, on TL's show, cited each and every stabbing and shooting and challenged anyone to confirm - names, dates, etc.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:12 pmWith 2 young kids that hurts. He gotta be mid 50tys even thou he dresses like 21.
Born in '66. 55 now, 66 earliest when released.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I went back to the Instagram and it appears this is - as stated - fairly recent. And noted, he will be ~66 when he comes out. He pulled a knife and used it; unlike many who pull it, freeze, and get hurt. But he gave up his life for a woman he's dating. An ex!. The chances she instigated? Still texting and talking to him to the point he's comfortable enough to appear at her apartment. He'll be in prison till S.S. and she'll continue on in her life.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:17 pm Found Joes Instagram what a cringe fest this guys like 50 yrs old https://instagram.com/joeyc523?utm_medium=copy_link

Guy kisses his grandkids on the mouth and has a bio that is definitely a reference to the mob “To be a rock and not to roll” lmao
Holy fuck…

His hair, posting pictures shirtless like he’s on of those jersey shore baffoons and he’s in his 50s. Smh
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

People in the mob today, at least in the lucchese family sure talk bad about one another lol. Crews talking bad about other crews, etc.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Shellackhead wrote:People in the mob today, at least in the lucchese family sure talk bad about one another lol. Crews talking bad about other crews, etc.
There's no love lost between Brooklyn and The Bronx it seems.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

It seems the root of all problems begins and ends in Brooklyn/Queens - Brooklyn first. When Manhattan and the Bronx in charge, it's much smoother - for all the families - with exception.